► 𝟬𝟬𝟲 - 𝗣𝗨𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗗 | 𝗦𝗠𝗨𝗧

TW;SMUT/SPANKING/HF.

***

Scenario: Eva's punishment for bullying the nerd kid.

request: billsrighttoe

EVA POV.

Heels clicking, eyes glimpsing everywhere while i walk behind my professor, mr. Kaulitz. The hallway was almost empty, the sun was going down and i was feeling impatient to where he would take me.

We arrived at his office, He stops as he open the door but letting me come in first. I stops my track and faces him. He have an long sleeve polo and a black necktie that fitted him well.

"Can we at least talk this out mr. Kaulitz?.." I begged, voice seducing and pleasing.

"Don't ever talk to me like that miss smith. Get inside." He pushed me inside.

I don't have any Choice and come in with him behind me.

"What you did was very uneducated, miss smith. We always take good care with students, making sure that everyone live this school have any good manners," he spoke, i rolled my eyes in annoyance and stops my tracks.

"Oh my god, so this is all about that nerd?" I snickered, turning around to look at him. His face was serious. he can't be this serious, right?

"Don't call her nerd, miss smith. At least she's more proper and educated unlike you." He step closer, i feel the table at my back while i look up him.

"It isn't a big deal!" I spat. "It is a big deal, miss smith!" He slam a hand in my back, i flinch my body slightly.

"If i heard this again don't ever consider yourself of being one of my student, miss smith." He threatened.

"And? As if you'll even do it. My father own this school if you forget. I can do whatever i want." I step to him fearlessly.

"You're such a brat." He shake his head in disappointment.

"Yes, and only for you." I smirk, wrapping my arms around his neck, his board shoulder making me crave for the touch of his skin.

"Being a tease won't change my mind, miss smith. You must apologize to that girl." He say, he didn't even flinch with my touch.

"So what if i won't?" I bit my lower lip. "You must face the consequences." He answer.

"What consequences?" I trace my finger at his jaw line, lips slightly open and dry.

Tom lift me up with his strong hands, my legs spread open as he was between my thighs. "You don't wanna know." He mumbled before he grind himself slowly.

"Well i want to, tho." I respond, staring directly with the eyes can make him weak. I know his weaknesses, It was nobody than me.

He was a year older than me, but who gave a fuck? I can do whatever i want. I want him for grades, Marks. You can call me anything you want, but I'll do anything if you'd even call me, teacher's pet.