► 𝟬𝟬𝟭 - 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗧 | 𝗦𝗠𝗨𝗧

TW ; SUCKING/DIRTY TALKS. (Short version)

***

scenario: sophia and a quick dinner with her boyfriend, tom.

SOPHIA POV.

Tom drag my hand.

I giggle as i ran with him.

"Where are we going?" I ask him, giggling still. "To the top, there's a restaurant that you'd really like." He answer, tapping the elevator to get the door open.

The elevator slide open, we got in.

"So we're literally gonna left the others while we eat ourselves?" I look at him as he tap the top button and the countdown starts.

This building is quite big and it's unusual that there'll be more to expect than a big club/casino down there.

"It won't take long," he step closer. "I just needed to cool out." His hand run at my short dress.

I were quite drunk for a moment, which he is as well. I think we have enough tequila for tonight.

"How many floors this building have?" I breath. "Enough to make me finish." He whisper, pressing our forehead.

We connect our mouths, i wrap my arms at his neck while continuing to kiss him. The kiss began to get sloppier, messier.

And then he starts to go down into his knees, i throw my head back as he lift my dress into my hips.

"No panties?" I heard him snickered. Tom adjust his posture, standing up again and turning to me.

He lift my chin slightly. "Look at me while i do this, sophia."

I gulped, opening my eyes.

I watch him smirk before turning into his knees again. "shh, Eyes here." He remark, before sinking himself between my legs.

I stare at the floor countdown as i moans.

20...

"Fuck! Yes, ah..!" I held tom's head deeper, his tongue going in and out inside me.

18...

Believe me, i don't want this, but on how bad i want him is just unbelievably attitude of me.

15...

"Deeper.. Faster..!" I begged, gripping at his head tightly as my back arch.

Tom do as i says.

13...

My orgasm began to tighten, the feeling of his tongue moving in circle of motion is making me insanely desperate.

9...

Throbbing, my eyes shut close as my moans fasten in every inch of his tongue until i was near.

7...

"I'm there, don't stop, please..!" I pleased. Tom continues to eat my pussy, it's soaking wet as it was coated with his saliva.

5...

"Four, three, two.. Ugh!" I yelled, finally coming it all into tom's mouth. He sipped all my juices right away before the elevator door burst open.

He wiped the corner of his lip, i felt a little embarrassment as i drag the edge of my dress.

Tom wrapped his arms at my hips, i look at him as he didn't even seems to felt bother, calm.

I know we weren't even in the restaurant yet but he already have his dessert, how lucky.

***

words; 512.

ONE SHOT, ONE SHOT!!!

THIS PART IS JUST QUICK COMPARE TO THE ORIGINAL "DESSERT" SMUT IF YOU READ THAT PART FROM THE OLD SLUTS IMAGINE, SORRY!