►𝟬𝟭𝟲 - 𝗧𝗘𝗠𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗗 | 𝗦𝗠𝗨𝗧

TW; SMUT/DIRTY TALKS/A BIT FLUFF

***

Scenario: Avanni and Tom reunited again after being afar from each other since they finished high school, But unexpectedly tempted to each other along with the confession for their longest friendship.

AVANNI POV

AVANNI POV.

"It's sad tom and bill couldn't make it to see you back, they've been trying to go to states to pay a visit but due to their busy schedule they don't have time." Miss simone touched my hand.

I look at her as i smile. "It's fine, I'm sure i will still see them before i left Germany."

"You're going back?" She asked, in disbelief.

"Yes, I will stay for awhile and go back." I bowed.

"It must've been hard for you, studying abroad just for yourself." She says.

"I'm sure i will be fine." I chuckled, even though i wasn't clearly fine. "So, do you all want something to drink? I have to buy something at the convenience store."

"hm, a beer will do." My dad announced. "Not a chance, dad. You have to stop drinking, remember your blood pressure." I remind him.

Everyone laugh at my comment and i started walking out of the room. I head out the house and walk out the gate.

While i was walking, I can see tom walking close to our house. I pretended like i didn't see him and continue walking.

I purposely bumped my shoulder to him, making him turn to me with a straight mad face. "Was that a hit-and-run?"

I turn to him. "Can you see my face 'not to mess with me'?"

"No, i saw 'This person is mad for no reason'." He respond, putting his hand at his pockets.

"I dare you to turn around." I rolled my eyes and started walking again.

"Are you still mad because i wasn't the one that get you from the Airport?" I heard him yelled.

I stopped my tracks, looking back again."If you could've keep your promise it wasn't the only reason."

"You know how busy we were, you have to understand it." He says. He have a point though, i just don't understand myself sometimes why i was mad at him.

"fine fine, i have to go." I agreed and turn around to walk.

"There will be a high school reunion later, can you go?" He made my tracks stop again, but this time i didn't turn around.

"I'll try." I answer shortly.

I started taking steps as i sense that tom is also walking to the different direction.

I know what i respond to him was a bit rude, maybe that's just the way we communicate at each other.

. . .