► 𝟬𝟭𝟬 - 𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗬 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦 | 𝗦𝗠𝗨𝗧

TW; SMUT/DIRTY TALKS.

***

Scenario; Amy handling her boyfriend's horny hours..

AMY POV.

We are on the supermarket near our place, Tom and i just moved in into a new house and we wanted things to start fresh.

I looked at the list of things we will probably buy today and looked at the Hall which way should i go next.

Tom's other hand was wrapped at my waist, while the other one was pushing the cart forward.

"Where should we go next?" Tom ask calmly, i looked at the platforms on the top where showing every alley in the way.

"Hm, the food.. we should go that way." i pointed, which he followed which way.

I pulled away from his arms and started grabbing things and putting at the cart. Tom was very, observing.

"Looks like you're very excited in our new house." He chuckled behind me, now coming closer from behind as i looked at the price of this Bread in my hand.

It's obvious though, It's finally the time where me and tom can start something new. A new chapter where he can be by my side. Far away from people who judge us, i want us to go somewhere where no one knew us, that's all.

I jump as i reach out at the jar of jam on the top, i can't reach it, I'm too short.

Smell of Manly scent reach out my nostrils, A hard body is behind me as i give up on jumping. I turn my body and face who was it. it was tom, he really love to make my heart rush.

"Thank-" I pause as he lean, i felt chills run down my spines as i felt his breath in my skin, his chin was pressed in my shoulder.

His pointed nose sniff the skin of the crook of my neck, and whisper, "Do you know how beautiful you smell right now?"

"we're in public.." I whisper-shout, holding his shoulder as i tried pushing him away, but he gripped at my waist firmly.

"I don't care. you're so hot I'm trying not to fuck you senselessly right here.." He answered desperately.

"Come on, we got plenty to shop.." I tried to reasoned, Holding myself together not to escape a single moan while his hand run in my inner thigh.

"enough," His husk voice whisper at my ears. "I'm impatiently holding myself together, but you're making it complicated for me to do that.."

"But we can't do it here though-" "I can fuck you wherever i want, whether you like it or not." He cut my sentence.

I gulped in nervousness. "Calm down, alright? I promise to make you satisfy when we got home, just a little patience.."

"Promise?" He faced me. "Yes." I cupped his adorable face, kissing him quickly as i grab the jar on his hand, walking wobbly at my cart.

The way he says those things made my knees weak, And wetness between my legs.

Tom stare at me up and down as if he's planning on something bad..

I don't feel right about this promise.

. . .

I pound my body up and down, my eyes rolled at the back of my head while my hand hold my mouth, Tom holding my hips firmly while i bounce at his hard cock.

The car was shaking from outside as i couldn't help to pound harder.

Long story short, we both couldn't handle the horny hours.. He keep teasing me, touching my sensitive spot that's keeping me out of mind.

It's his fault.

"mhm.." I hold my moans, our private parts making a disturbing noise while tom's soft grunt fill my ears.

"Stop holding your moans, i love hearing them." tom murmured, his other hand run in my neck as i continue riding him, moaning shamelessly.

"So fucking tight for me." He praise, Sweats falling each skin intentionally, his cock moving inside me as he thrust underneath me.

Tom's hand slip inside my shirt, pulling up my shirt as he made me bit the fabric for him to have the complete view of my breast.

He unclasp my bra with one hand, totally professional on doing it. "You like it. You can't resist me."

His dirty talks makes me turn on even more, even he's already inside me..

Tom squeezed my breast, nibbling them as his tongue move in a circle of motion to wrapped his saliva on my nipples.

He left hickeys as he run his tongue in my collarbone, up to my neck as i gulped. His tongue trace my jaw, Giving them a slight kiss as he licked my earlobe.

"Just pretend that you are at the carnival, riding me so damn good," He whisper lowly, his voice husk and grunting at the same time at each of my bounce.

I let go on the fabric in my mouth, the shirt fall down at my stomach as tom and i's mouth persuaded messily, his tongue meeting mine.

Tom grabbed my bum, continuing to kiss me while i feel him grew bigger inside me, warming up slowly.

"Just like that, move your hips like that.." we catch for air as sweats keep running down my face.

His orgasm is building, he's coming, and so do i. I'm almost there, He was hitting my G-spot and my walls pulsating, my clit twitching.

My mouth widely open as i give my last fast pace, breathing heavily as i collapse on tom's chest, hearing his fast heart beats.

"Amy.. i might get hard again if you won't pull yourself up." I heard him spoke, not realizing that he's still inside me. Instead of moving, i didn't move and let him take care of me.

He was Patting my head, telling me random words, but there's this sentence that made my heart race that i just wanna regret on not getting out on his lap..

"Oh baby, you look frustrated.. but this doesn't mean that you're done with your promise."

***

words; 1044.

ONE SHOT, ONE SHOT!

HIIII, IT'S BEEN SO LONG AGAIN, I THINK I'M READY TO UPDATE WITH FRESH PARTS AND STOP RE-WRITING THE OLD PARTS SINCE NOTHING IS BETTER THAN ORIGINAL..BUT DW! IT DEPENDS IF I WANT TO ANYWAYS, ILOVEYOUGUYS, KISSES!💋