►𝟬𝟭𝟮 - 𝗙𝗨𝗕𝗨 | 𝗦𝗠𝗨𝗧

TW; SMUT/DIRTY TALKS/FINGERING/SUCKING.

***

Scenario; Tom agreed for being Cassie's fuck buddy just because he missed their one night stand.

CASSIE POV

CASSIE POV.

"I'll do it." tom started, the liquor choke my throat, almost spatting toward him as i cough, quite stunned on what he just said.

I swipe my palm at my mouth, "do what?"

"The fubu thing." He say as he put his arm backwards on the counter behind him. "Are you sure about that?" I chuckled.

"why wouldn't i?" he raise a brow while he smirk. "And what give you the courage to agree about that?" I arch my back slightly, putting my hand at the table as it support my chin in looking at him.

"Maybe because after our one night stand? i want to do it again, and i remember what you offer me." He explains.

"Well, that was fast." i scoffed, looking at the other way as a crowd of people dancing at the dance floor and music blasting in my ears.

"What's wrong with that? Should i give you a show?" He offered, seducing me with those eyes.

"That won't work with me," I giggled. "But i wanna see your performance."

Tom smiled, his lip piercing glimmers everytime the disco lights hit his face.

"I know you'll say that." He scoffed.

I nodded, "But you have to agree with some rules beforehand."

"Rules? there's rules?" he hesitate. "Do we have to?"

"You don't want to?" I added.

"I mean, yes sure. But, guide me." He acknowledged.

"First, We'll only meet up to have sex. It depends if your place or somewhere."

"Second, Don't introduce me as your girlfriend and i won't introduce you as my boyfriend as well. Remember, we're fuck buddies, Buddies that's fucking."

"Third, No dating if we're both a fubu, We're not cheating and never gonna be a cheater."

"Fourth, No strings attached. We have our limits, no greeting goodnight and good morning, saying sweet things to each other."

"That's all." i finished.

"that's a lot." He scoffed, Positioning himself properly at the seat. He was wearing this baggy clothes, i just don't know how he didn't fight back on our first one night stand, i didn't even realize he's a celebrity back then.

It's quite embarrassing, i think i just got slap by a second-hand Embarrassment.

"Well, it's now or never, even if you don't agree about it and show me your performance then it's still considered that you agreed for being my fubu." I stare at him, his side profile was damn handsome, his jaw was perfectly perfect.