► 𝟬𝟬𝟴 - 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗦𝗘𝗫 | 𝗦𝗠𝗨𝗧

TW; SMUT/DIRTY TALKS/ETC.

***

Scenario: Emily's Birthday gift for her boyfriend, tom.

IDEA REQUESTED;

EMILY'S POV

EMILY'S POV.

I turn my body slowly, looking at the mirror as i scanned my body. i was wearing a very thin pair of black lingerie, covering my body with a thin black dress.

I drag the edge of the dress to my thigh. the dress hugged my body real good. i sigh as i heard the bathroom door swing open from the back.

My eyes landed to the mirror, i saw tom walk out the bathroom. A white towel were wrapped around his hips, and i can see the waistband of his boxer saying 'Calvin Klein'.

I gulped as i turn around, Tom smiled slightly as i walk toward him excitedly. Tom bring his hands around my waist, i wrap mine around in the crook of his neck.

I tip toed as i kissed him, he kiss me back while we met our tongues. I won't deny, he's such a good kisser.

Tom pulled away, he look down at me as i put my hands on his chest. i can feel the beat of his heart against my fingertips.

It was the twin's 19th birthday, yet bill have get home since the celebration have done hours ago. It wasn't much as a little celebration, but the twins have liked it anyway.

Well about the gifts, I'm giving tom a gift that'd make him feel happy for his birthday at least.

"You look wonderful, emily." he compliment me, i smile and slap his shoulder playfully,"shut up."

"happy birthday, tom." i told him. He smile and says, "thank you, love."

For a moment of silence and eyes were tightly locked to each other, i couldn't help of feeling desire in just simply looking at tom for a couple of seconds.

He got me falling for him more than i just imagine.

Tom bent down, i step back making me fall backwards into the bed. he was on top of me, i breath heavily while my chest moving up and down.