4

~{Someone?}+

~{Someone?}+

"Hi Mom" he responded suspiciously his lips pressed to a thin line. "I'll be going out for a lunch meeting," she said and Seungmin hummed putting his things down on the sofa. "But?" He asked Mrs. Kim smiled "But... I have something to tell you"

Seungmin hummed turning to look at his mother. "On Friday I want you to meet someone," she said happily and Seungmin furrowed his eyebrows at the word 'someone'

"Someone?" The younger said in a teasing tone his eyebrows arched as he folded his arms over his chest. "Well, someone I'm seeing," she said softly, pink coating her cheeks. "Boyfriend?!" Seungmin said perplexed and his mother instantly frowned.

"Are you not okay with this?" She asked approaching Seungmin. "No no, it's fine I was just a bit shocked you know it's been years since you last been with someone, just know that I'm happy for you and I support all of your decisions" Mrs. Kim engulfed Seungmin into her arms, hugging him tightly both smiling brightly. "Thank you Seungmin, your opinion matters most to me," she said her eyes becoming crescents as they pulled away from the hug.

"How long have you been seeing this guy?" The puppy boy asked no sweated next to his mom. "About a year, I didn't want to say anything till I knew it was serious." The woman spoke and Seungmin hummed happy at seeing his mother so happy when talking about this man.

"What happened to that lunch meeting?" Seungmin asked and Mrs. Kim jumped up from her spot on the couch quickly walking to the table to gather her things. "Remember to eat Seungmin there's some leftovers in the fridge," she said before rushing out the door.

Seungmin giggled at his mom's silliness. "I should get ready for work too," he said lowly to himself making his way up the stairs.

~{💋}+

"What's wrong with him?" Jeongin said pointing to Jisung who had his head on the table. It was Seungmin's break and he had invited his friends over to the cafe to spend some time.

"I told him my mom was happily seeing someone," Seungmin said patting Jisung's fluffy black hair as Jeongin gasped. "Who?" He asked curiously as he sipped on his latte. "I'm not sure I meet him Fri-FIRDAY nooo" he frowned instantly remembering the pans he had with someone else.

"What's wrong?" The fox-like boy asked looking up from his mug of hot coffee. "I had plans Friday night, around dinner time." "Looks like you'll have to cancel" jisung says sadly and Jeongin looked away his lips pursed as he tried to suppress a laugh.

"I know, but I don't wanna~" the puppy boy whined. Now it was his turn to put his head down onto the table. Jeongin laughed at both the boys "It'll be okay guys" he said through giggles earning dissatisfied noises.

"I had a chance," Jisung said wiping away fake tears. "No you didn't my mom didn't like you" "I know she did deep down," the ravennette said stuffing his cheeks with his cheesecake. "Sure whatever makes you happy" Seungmin smiled cheekily earning a snack on his shoulder.

To be continued...

💋-561 words