6

~{'Awkward dinner'}+

Mrs. Kim led the guest to the living room as Seungmin awkwardly followed closely behind.

Everyone sat down at the dining table their empty plates in front of them and the food in the center waiting to be touched.

Seungmin avoided eye contact with the Hyunjin; who had been looking at him with a smile. The puppy-like boy stared down at his silverware, his face tinted pink as he bit his bottom lip.

'Why is he staring' Seungmin thought to himself.

"Min?" His mother called out, softly putting her hand on her son's shoulder. He darted his eyes towards her and hummed a slight tilt of his head. "You okay?" She and Seungmin sighed before putting on a bright smile.

"I just need to use the bathroom" Mrs. Kim nodded with a hum indicating that he could go. He stood up from where he sat glancing at Hyunjin. He quickly walked out of the dining room and made his way to the bathroom.

'Cutie!'

~{💋}+

Seungmin quickly shut the door behind himself sighing shakily as stood in front of the sink.

He swept his hair out of his face as he looked in the mirror. Why was his mother pursuing his dad? Out of all people it had to be him.

It was going to be hard having to act like nothing had happened before. He shied away from his reflection in the mirror at the thought of their times together.

He took his hands off his face and turned to the door. "This is gonna be a mess" he sighed before exiting the bathroom.

He wanted to turn around and hide in the bathroom when he saw Hyunjin approaching.

'Anyone but him'

'I want him'

"What a coincidence," Hyunjin said as he stopped in front of Seungmin. "I guess so" Seungmin muttered looking at everything but Hyunjin's eyes.

The taller chuckled as he reached out to grab Seungmin's hand. "Why won't you look at me puppy?" The blonde asked rubbing his fingers along the back of Seungmin's palm.

Seungmin watched the taller's fingers touch along his fingers. The puppy-like boy shrugged before speaking. "I don't know~"

"Look at me, let me see you," Hyunjin said and Seungmin hesitantly picked his head up, meeting his eyes with Hyunjin's. "Good boy, such an obedient little pup" Hyunjin praised his thumb hooked under the puppy-like boy's chin.

"Stop~" Seungmin whined his face reddened at the praise. "you like being praised that much that you're already getting hard?" the taller teased.

"N-no, let's just go back," Seungmin said as he pushed the taller off. The puppy-like boy hurried back to the dining room. Seungmin put on a smile when his mom glanced over at him.

The puppy sat there awkwardly as his mom conversed with the man sitting in front of her.

It was a while till Hyunjin had returned. 'What took him so long?' Seungmin thought to himself. Not like Seungmin was going to start a conversation, he was just wondering what the taller was doing that took so long.

"Let's start eating" Mrs Kim beamed.

~{💋}+

It was a couple of hours later and Seungmin was now under the shower head lost in thought.

The dinner with Hyunjin and his dad went fine other than looking up and catching the taller staring, it was fine.

The fact that his mother was dating the person he's been sexually active with is weird. He didn't know if continuing this type of relationship was appropriate. And he couldn't tell his mom not after seeing her so happy.

He didn't know what to do.

Seungmin slightly jumped at the sound of a knock echoing through the bathroom. "Seungmin?" His mother called out worry laced her voice.

"Uh yeah?" He answered turning the water off noticing he'd been in the shower for far too long. "Just a little worried you've been in the shower for a while," she said from the other side of the door. "I'll leave you be" she answered and Seungmin hummed.

The puppy-like boy wrapped his towel around his waist and exited the bathroom and went to his room. He quickly got changed into pajamas and snuggled under his sheets.

Sleep washed over him and he just opted to think about what to do the next morning.

To be continued...