3

~{sweet nothings}+

~{sweet nothings}+

Seungmin fluttered his eyes open being met with Hyunjin who seemed to already be looking at him. "Hmm~" he hummed softly shuffling in the blonde's arms.

He gave it a few minutes before pulling out of Hyunjin's hold, sitting up, and stretching his arms above his head. He winced and was quickly pulled back down by Hyunjin.

"Are you in pain?" Hyunjin asked worry and sincerity laced to his voice as he looked at the brunette. "Just a little," Seungmin said softly snuggling into the soft pillow and blanket.

"Take me home please," Seungmin said and Hyunjin frowned. "Trying to leave so soon?" Hyunjin asked and Seungmin giggled at his facial expression. "I have work later," he said and Hyunjin nodded with a pout. "Just lay down for a second"

'wanna look at you for at least a little while longer'

Seungmin hummed hugging the taller boy who instantly smiled brightly. "What are you don't later today?" Seungmin sled lowly as if anyone else was listening. "Nothing much, I also have work and might hang out with Chan Hyung" the taller responded hugging the puppy boy tightly.

"I haven't seen Chan Hyung in a while," Seungmin said and the blonde hummed "Me too~" Hyunjin spoke softly, his fingers carding through Seungmin's hair.

Both boys just laid there for a couple more minutes small giggles and chuckles leaving their lips as they snuggled up in their own world. Hyunjin admired the puppy boy lovingly just like earlier when he fortunately woke up first.

"A little longer?" Hyunjin said softly and Seungmin shook his head "No I have to go home so I can get ready for work" the puppy replied escaping from Hyunjin's hold, quickly jumping up from the bed before he was engulfed into another hug.

"Fine" the ferret-like boy grumbled also getting up from his spot on the bed. "We can shower together" Seungmin proposed and ran to the bathroom when he watched Hyunjin quickly approach him.

Giggles and laughs filled the bathroom before the shower was turned on.

~{💋}+

"Bye get to work safely and text me when you're not busy," the blonde said a smile adorning his face and Seungmin hummed before stepping out of the car and waving.

He made his way into the house his mother looked like she was ready to head out for some sort of meeting or something. "Hello Min-ah" she smiled happily, almost a little too happy.

"Hi Mom" he responded suspiciously his lips pressed to a thin line. "I'll be going out for a lunch meeting," she said and Seungmin hummed putting his things down on the sofa. "But?" He asked Mrs. Kim smiled "But... I have something to tell you"

To be continued...

💋-458 words

Double update🧍‍♀️