20

~{'IDK'}+

Hyunjin woke up to the squeak from the door. He fluttered his eyes open and looked at the puppy boy with a questioning look on his face.

"What are you doing?" The taller boy asked the puppy boy who was crawling on the ground. "Uhh, so" Seungmin stood up and had an awkward smile on his face.

"I thought you wouldn't want to see me after last night so I was going to leave quietly," Seungmin said his lips pursed and hyunjin shook his head.

"I might've been a little upset yesterday, but I would still like to see you, if you'd still want to see me that is" the taller replied pulling his arm under his head.

Seungmin hummed and sat on the bed. There was silence for a while.

"How do you genuinely feel about me?" Hyunjin asked and Seungmin croaked his head at the taller who stared straight ahead. "What's with the sudden question?" He mutters.

"Forget about everything and everyone else for now and just tell me straight" the taller boy said and Seungmin pursed his lips. "Hyunjin we can't-"

"You don't have to be my boyfriend or anything. I just want to know how you feel, Min" Hyunjin said and Seungmin sighed.

"I don't know" he mumbled not knowing how to answer the question. He didn't know what he felt for the taller. He likes when they spend time together but he just doesn't know what those feelings mean.

"You're my friend, well my stepbrother now. I mean I like when we spend time and you know do that. But I never really thought about what those feelings would mean" the puppy boy spoke unsure.

"Mmm, now was it that hard?" Hyunjin asked a soft smile on his face and Seungmin shook his head. "I guess it wasn't" he chuckled before he was dragged to lay down.

"What are you doing?" He asked pulling himself out of the taller's hold. "I just wanted a hug" hyunjin scoffed and sat up.

"I'm going to shower now, feel free to stay or whatever" hyunjin muttered as he opened the door to leave.

"Wait- close the door" the puppy boy called out and hyunjin gave a questioning look. "Huh?" Hyunjin questioned closing the door.

"Uhm I-, never mind," the puppy boy said and hyunjin pursed his lips before leaving.

{💋}

Seungmin went downstairs. Earlier he had left Hyunjin's room before he came back. He settled down on the couch and watched whatever was already playing.

"You can change it," hyunjin said and Seungmin shook his head. "It's okay" he replied with a light smile. Hyunjin hummed and sat back down.

"Hey boys" Seungmin looked up from the TV screen to look at his mother who stood beside the door with a small bag.

"Mom, where are you going?" He asked with pursed lips. "Business trip, I won't be back till tomorrow" she replied with a smile before looking down at her cellphone.

"I should get going" she added before the door opened and shut right behind her. Seungmin laughed at her silliness before turning to the TV.

To be continued...

Filler chapter