Ships + Character Rating(Love Island Edition)

Ok I might come back at update this because I haven't finished the love island series, and so far I have only watched half of Leo's POV but I've spoiled a lot of the series for myself soo. (I don't really like a lot of the characters lol

Characters:

Kelly: 4

I don't really like her in this rp, I don't get why all the boys want her. She gets upset really easily and her morals are in the wrong place. She just seems a bit whiny.

Carly: 3 

I liked her at the start but since she came back she's been an asshole, like why is she so mean to everybody, especially Leo. She claims to have watchin the show but if she did she would have seen Leo attempting to get her back on the island so at the moment I don't like her. She"s snobby

Milly:7

My favourite girl right now, the people on the island are accusing her of stuff ( like not being loyal to Raven when he literally got with her to make LK jealous but whatever) and I honestly think they don't like her cause she's not a little club member. (also carly was so rude to her) 

Ropo: 1

Don't like him at all, he makes me mad. He's just mean and honestly he deserved to be poisoned because he clearly doesn't like any of the girls and is just tryna make all the boys jealous. Honestly he's childish. And if he doesn't win a challenge he whines about cheating and what not. 

Steve: 8

One of the more likable characters. I like him and he's funny and clearly isn't trying to get in anyone's bad books. He can be a bit cruel but I like him for now.

Raven: 3

I like Raven I swear but in this series he's just all over Little Kelly and will do anything to get her attention, even tho she clearly doesn't like him. He delusional and unlikeable. He speaks bad about anyone and everyone then tries to set up "team Raven". I honestly belief he is in it for the money. He also threw Leo under the bus for going on a date with Milly EVEN THO he told Leo to get her of his shoulders. 

Donny: 9

I like him, and I side with him on everything (Like how didn't Ropo get kicked out for giving him a black eye is beyond me) He is who I want to end up with Kelly honestly (even tho he deserves better) 

Leo: 10

Am I biased? Yes, but Leo is probably the only loyal one there, he even offers to take the blame for other people. He's sweet and I'm glad he doesn't like Little Kelly. I want him to get over LC tho because she's honestly a dickhead and he could do better.

Chuck: 7

We didn't see much of him but I like his dumb jock character. 

Charlie: 8 

He is a sweetheart and the fact that his friends signed him up for love island. He's so cute.

Jake: 4

Weird and Egotistical but still somehow better then Ropo.

Ruben: 7

I do think he's a closeted gay and probably doesn't like the little club group. But honestly I don't blame him if I was in a tv show and found out over half the cast knew each other I'd probably dip to.

Zeke: 7

To rad for love island. Would be good with Milly tho.

SHIPS

Donny x Kelly: 3

Donny likes Kelly but Kelly seems really uninterested in him. But then Donny also wants to go on dates with other girls (Milly) 

Raven x Kelly: 0

I can't even tell you what's going on with them, I don't like this ship normally but Kelly shows little to no interest in Raven. And Raven is kinda obsessed with her.

Ropo x Kelly: 1

I don't think Ropo actually likes Kelly, like I think he just fought Donny because he doesn't like Donny. Kelly can do better.

Kelly x Steve: 8

I like this ship right now but I am a bit confused on why they hid it. Also kinda weird considering it's her sisters ex. But they cute.

Kelly x Milly: 7

Was a joke but they get along better then I expected them to.

Carly x Leo: 4

Leo can do so much better. Carly isn't nice at the moment, and she is kind of a bully to Leo.

Carly x Steve: 3
Was alright but Steve likes Kelly right now so we'll see how it goes.

Carly x Ropo: 4

I haven't watched their date yet but I don't really like it.

Leo x Raven: 3

I love this ship in the magical kingdom but on love island Raven just throws Leo under the bus all the time. And I just can't see them being together.

Leo x Steve: 6

Another ship I like more in the magical kingdom. I can only see them having a one night stand drunk tbh.

Leo x Donny: 9

These are the only two boys who truely got each others back. Once they get over there Kelly and Carly phases. I love this ship.

Leo x Ropo: 3

Haven't thought about them much since they haven't interacted to much (were im at in the series they've barely talken)

Leo x Charlie: 8

I think about these two a lot. Ever since I began the series. Charlies a nerd and Leo is also a nerd. Just makes sense.

Leo x Milly: 6

Leo goes on about not liking her romantically but I like it. I feel like they would come around to each other.

Raven x Ropo: 2

Raven poisened him and they are not on the bestest of terms. (I like this ship way better off love island)

Raven x Donny: 2

Were a good team but they both back talk each other.

Raven x Milly: 0

They used each other. Raven broke up with her infront of everybody.

Steve x Ropo: 3

Haven't seen much of them from Leo POV but they seem like allies. Probably wouldn't date each other tho.

Steve x Donny: 1

Just can't see them together.

Donny x Ruben: 5

It is cute but it probably won't ever happen.

I will come back and update this when I finsih the series.