little club lore

The Little Club lore is so confusing since it was basically made to never have an end. So I wanted to make this part to basically sum it down into my AU so it can somewhat make sense.

Some series are not related like Carly's Minecraft Mystery series is not in the same universe as her Minecraft Royal family series.

Every Little Club member has a series where they live their normal life, for LK and LC it's "Minecraft Royal family" but then they also have series that don't fit into the lore for example the Who's your Daddy Series and the Day-care series. 

That makes it hard to know what's canon and what's not because there is so many series that don't make sense in the main lore.

The MAIN Lore:

The Minecraft School series has to link to the Minecraft Royal family series, I head canon Kelly to be around 14/15 here (making Carly and LL also 14/15), these will also link up to Donny's Family life series along with Donuts. Sharky's and Scuba Steve's Adventures also are linked here. Since they're all attending class with LK and LL, they are also around 14/15 at the start. Max the Monkey and the Minevengers adventures are also part of this.  I think Tiny Turtle would be around 22+ because he is a full time teacher.

Next 3 years more members have joined. The babies will all be around 3 here, with Leo and Raven also joining. Since Leo and Raven are put in a class with Carly and Kelly it's safe to assume they're the same age putting them now at 17/18. This would mean the other members who where part of Tiny Turtles class are also around these ages. I also say Ropo and Jack are 17/18.

Most members that are part of Minecraft School have either an adventure series/Family life series. These are linked to the Minecraft School Series.

--

The Love Island Series is not linked to Minecraft school. I head canon they know each other from being in the same friend group/dating circle. In Love Island all members are 20+. 

Future life is also not part of the main lore I believe, since Leo did move away from Little Carly and Kelly mentioned in a video that she was glad things were done for good with Donny. I just can't see these two couples getting back together.

Brittany and Luna are mentioned to not be Ramona's kids along with Raven. So I head canon Ramona is infertile since it was believable to the "fathers" of her children that they were theirs.

LL, TT and Donut have a series where LL is the teacher for Minecraft school, that is not linked since it wouldn't line up for LL and TT to swap places.

LK and LC have a series called "My other Life" That's not linked.

"Minecraft Day-care, Hello Neighbour, My Babysitter is.." are not linked as well.

Leo is also said to be a baby daddy but his baby is never shown so I don't believe he is.

That's all I have for now, I might update this if I can wrap my head around TLC lore.