Love island ships + characters updated

I just finished all of Leo's pov and a little bit of Ropo's 

Characters:

Kelly: 8

I like her a lot more, especially when she ended it with Steve. She's a sweetheart and I'm her biggest fan.

Carly: 6

Still kinda mean but I felt kinda bad for her when Ropo embarrassed her.

Milly:7

I like her, even if she is getting paid, her ranking doesn't change tho cause she didn't do much.

Ropo: 8

I love Ropo again, I didn't like him for a bit when he was with Carly, I don't think he is in it for the money anymore. He's just a little jokester.

Steve: 9

Nothing really changed, I like his character. He's funny and him being the priest is everything.

Raven: 10

I LOVE RAVEN, he kinda stopped being a creep once Kelly said she was with scuba Steve. He was also a lot nicer at the end. I love him.

Donny: 9

Donny being disguised as Tony was weird but I still love him (WHY WAS HE KICKED OFF).

Leo: 10

Still a 10 because I am biased and I love him. He was weird and awkward but that is why I love him, is he bad at the challenges? Yes, Is he weirdly crazy of Carly? Yes, but we all have our flaws. 10/10, 5 stars. I LOVE LEO.

Charlie: ?

DID HE DIE IN THE TSUNAMI?? Or did I miss him leaving the show?

SHIPS

Donny x Kelly: 2

Donny has to make his mind up, which sister does he like? Kelly also has to make her mind up, which boy does she like?

Raven x Kelly: 0

0, they are to close to being related for my liking. Kelly also doesn't like him and only sees him as a friend.

Ropo x Kelly: 4

She did say he was the best kisser (I did not know they kissed), It's cute.

Kelly x Steve: 4

It's a mess, are they dating or no? Is Kelly not actually in love with scuba Steve? I don't know.

Kelly x Milly: 7

Same rating since I don't see much of them from Leo's POV (might watch a bit of LK's to see more of them)

Carly x Leo: 2

Carly has no interest in him unfortunately for Leo, I also still believe Leo could do better.

Carly x Steve: 1

They don't like each other at all now.

Carly x Ropo: 1

Ropo left her at the alter?! She left the show (for a second time) because of him. Just not cute, also why was Carly willing to get married so fast?

Carly x Donny: 1

First, when did that happen??, second Carly doesn't actually like Donny.

Leo x Raven: 9

I can see this happening more towards the end, they trust each other a lot more, I can see them hiding it from the other islanders as well. I love them, and they love eachother.

Leo x Steve: 6

Another ship I like more in the magical kingdom. I can only see them having a one night stand drunk tbh. (I still stand by this)

Leo x Donny: 6

They definitely don't have each others backs anymore lmao. Leo is the nicest to Donny tho even after he realised it was Tony. They've never really said anything bad about each other.

Leo x Ropo: 4

Probably wouldn't ever happen but it's fun to think about.

Leo x Charlie: ?

I still think about these two, but I think Charlie died (seriously were did he go)

Leo x Milly: 8

THEY LIKE EACH OTHER IN MY HEAD!! (I also believe there voice actors are dating irl so...)

Raven x Ropo: 4

Won't ever happen but I like them, and I feel Raven trusts Ropo again.

Raven x Donny: 1

Fighting over LK, they secretly hate each other in my head.

Raven x Milly: 0

They used each other. Raven broke up with her in front of everybody. (I still believe this.)

Steve x Ropo: 2

It's just kind of eh, I don't like them together, and don't really think of them either.

Steve x Donny: 6

Meh, it would be a funny relationship tho since they both dated Kelly and Carly.

Daisy x Anyone: 0

I don't think anyone needs an explanation.