"Creepy dancer~" J.HS

Hi! Happy Hobi day sapphires!

Here's a hobi oneshot.

---------------♡♡♡♡--------------

Y/N'S POV

Someone who's really interested to become a kpop idol. Yeah, that's me.

Not being narcissistic, but i'm an amazing singer. I can write lyrics, I can sing, what else i need?

Dance

I can't dance. I am bad at it. I've been giving auditions in many companies, but would always get out of the competition. Well, maybe my looks but I am not that bad looking. (Me when I lie 😍✋️)

I was currently looking out of the window of the car I was in. Going to the most famous dance academy in Seoul has always been my dream. How amazing is the luck of mine to get an opportunity? I was invited by the academy itself!

"When will we reach?" I asked my mom, not able to contain my nervousness for a long time. She just pointed at front, wanting me to look infront. I saw a big building, big glass windows covering it's outer area.

"Woah...of how many stories will it be?" My mom asked my dad, who was driving, in awe.

"Maybe equivalent to 25 floors? Who knows. We have to go and see it ourself. How amazing it is to get invited by the legend himself." My Dad said in amusement by the size of building, now pulling up infront of the gate.

Yes, Jung Hoseok, the dance instructor, was the best dance teacher in the academy. Someone who has been taught by him would be an expert for lifetime. Haha...not exaggerating but still am.

I got out of the car, my father beside me. My mom decided to stay since a student cannot be accompanied by more than 1 parents or guardian for admission. Weird rule, but who cares when you got a golden opportunity?

As we got in, we were astonished by the surrounding. It didn't look less than 12 billion of WON.

We reached at the receptionist table. She greeted us as soon as she saw us.

'Nice...mannerful staffs' I thought.

My father told her that we came for the admission in this academy. But the thing which surprised me that when my name was told to her, she quite of looked like she is somewhat familiar. But who cares?

We were given a appointment. Well, this stupid meeting with the manager of this academy would just include signing of entry papers and if any queries, parents and manager can sort it out. It kind of feels like taking admission in a school, for which i'm old now. I'm a college student who is about to graduate. Wanting to become a cop, a cop who is on high rank, has been my dream...along with being a kpop idol of course!

If I fail the audition, I'll already have a job. That's called smart work babes.

Me and my father were called in. The door opened, making me and my father shocked. It was the one and only, Jung Hoseok!

His eyes fell on me, making me break trance of looking at him and I looked at my father. I am not someone who can maintain eye contact. Just introvert things.

"Ohh welcome, welcome. Have a seat." Jung Hoseok gestured my father and me for a seat. I noticed his eyes flickering to me once every moment, but I guess it was just because he was examining my physique whether ut us proper for dance or not, ig??