"Obsession PT.2" ~J.HS FT. K.NJ

I'm back yall~

Let's start, my lovely sapphiressss...

-----------------♡♡♡♡---------------

Y/N'S POV

The encounter at the grocery store still haunted me, replaying in my mind every time I closed my eyes. A week had passed, and I had done my best to push the terrifying memory aside, but the unease lingered.

Today, I decided to clear my head with a walk in the park. The sun was setting, casting a warm golden hue over everything, and the park was relatively empty. I took a deep breath, hoping the fresh air would calm my nerves.

As I walked along the winding path, I spotted a quiet bench under a large oak tree. I sat down, pulling out my phone to distract myself. Scrolling through social media, I tried to focus on the mundane updates from friends and news.

But my mind kept drifting back to that masked man. Why had he followed me? What did he want? The questions gnawed at me, and I shook my head, trying to dispel the thoughts.

Just then, my phone buzzed with a new notification from messages (or whatever app you prefer such as i prefer whatsapp). Hesitant, I opened it to find a message from Hoseok himself. The timing was uncanny, and a chill ran down my spine as I read his words: "Hey, Y/N. Are you doing okay? Haven't seen you around."

I stared at the screen, unsure of how to respond.

Yeah, He somehow got my number. Creepy right? Now he messages me daily like it's his routine.

"Yeah, i'm fine....how about you?" I typed back, unsure of what else to say. He's an idol, and if sasaengs somehow found out he was messaging me, I'd be in serious trouble.

HOSEOK:
I'm always fine and always eager to message you! 🥰

Y/N:
Oh...that's great I guess?

HOSEOK:
Are you still uncomfortable talking to me? I think that you do. I know you are worrying about sasaengs but trust me, they won't do a thing.

He seemed very sure of what he typed, very serious.

Y/N:
Thanks for worrying about me Hoseok but I'm all fine :)

HOSEOK:
If you say so.....

How about a small talk as friends at my place?

I gulped when he asked me to come to his place. I didn't get a good vibe from it, but I was still a fan of BTS. Who would miss such an opportunity?

I hope I made the right choice....

--------->>TIME SKIP<<----------

I stood in front of his large apartment building. It was obviously big and luxurious-he's a millionaire, after all. How could it not be?

While I stood outside his gate, unsure whether to go inside, someone tapped my shoulder from behind, making me flinch and turn around.