"The girl who's mine" ~KSJ

I know 2 of my shorts are remaining but I keep getting new ideas 🥲🥲

Btw I got my hair cut

I know I never shared any picture with you all and this is the first one 😅😅

I am not that known for a face reveal lol

---------------♡♡♡♡--------------

JIN'S POV

The girl who I always wanted to claim as mine officially. She's there.

The girl who never failed to make my heart flutter. She's there.

The girl who didn't acknowledge me much, but I did. She's there.

The girl for whom I had the hopes to live. She's there.

The girl who's mine, is there....

I squinted my eyes for a better view without even getting caught. There she was, on her seat, taking out her lunch box.

She signaled her friends to leave, as it was getting late. Amazing, just perfect.

Her friends aren't as smart as she is. This girl, my love, my Y/N, has her eyes everywhere. She notices everything.

"Did I forget it somehow...!?" I heard her whispered furiously before thrusting her hand inside her bag one more time.

'Oh...how careless..." I thought as I looked at her lunch box on her table. I sighed while shaking my head at her silliness.

I don't have the courage to talk to her. I don't have courage to even point out something. My heart just thumps so loud whenever my gaze falls on her.

A smile made it's way on my features as I saw her finally turning around and finding her lunch box. She immediately took it and ran outside the class.

I followed her. I don't follow her much, but my lovesick heart just told me to go for it.

I do notice her glance at me one time. She knows I follow her. She knows it all. She has even mumbled furiously few days back, which she knows that it was accidently loud enough for me to hear.

We both reach the ground. She was 10 ft ahead of me and I was there behind her. I looked everywhere, but her friends weren't there.

I saw her roaming here and there as well, but her friends weren't there.

I saw her sigh, and then she went to a big rock, sitting on top of it.