"Darkside" ~M.YG

Heyyy lovely sapphiresss
My exams are over and now i'm back!

This is short, I am so sorry.

Let's start with this one

---------------♡♡♡♡--------------

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The 13 year old boy secretly stared at his love, maybe something more dangerous you can call.

'It's now or never...' He thought and made his way towards her. 'Starting by- to make her my friend.' He thought whole walking towards the girl.

Meanwhile here the 13 year old teen girl was writing something in her notebook. He was well aware of what it was.

'My Y/N loves to write fanfictions...she's an amazing writer.' The boy smiled to himself as he stood by a distance watching his crush writing some spicy plots.

"Hi Y/N" He spoke, barely saving himself from stuttering.

Y/N stopped writing and looked at him.

"I was wondering If...if I could sit here...??" He pointed to the chair beside her.

"But Danielle sits here" She glanced at the seat beside her own. "But okay, if you have something important to talk, Yoongi, then sit for few minutes?"

The boy, Yoongi, couldn't contain his excitement but he knew this wasn't the moment to jump and scream like a girl infront of the girl he loves from his whole heart. He quickly sat down beside her, ready to make some friends.

And this was how a new arc in Y/N's life starts...with Y/N thinking she has the best friendship. Yoongi being her first male friend. She never thought someone like him would even want to be her friend.

Yoongi being a mastermind planned it all throughly. He himself was shocked at his stunts, but those were worth it.

10 YEARS LATER

"Y/N, pack your stuff. Today's the day." Her mom flung one of the bags over her own shoulder.

"Y/N?" No response. "Y/N!!" Her mom scolded as she saw her daughter sitting on one of the bags typing furiously something on her phone.

"Stop using phone right now, help me shift these." Her mom sternly said.

Y/N let out a furious groan before standing up and pulling the trolly towards her car.

"Why did I even came here to spend some time..." Y/N mumbled to herself while shoving the bags.

After she was done, she opened her instagram to message her friend whom she unexpectedly grew closer. That was none other than the mastermind Yoongi.

Well after 12th grade they went on their seperate ways to pursue their career, but they never stopped chatting. Y/N actually did, busy with her life but Yoongi wouldn't let her stay away from him.

He was now determind to get her...his obsession towards her getting the best....

his obsession towards her getting the best