"Brother's obsession" -K.TH

Hii sapphires! This was requested by

@Maimaojinshi

Let's get goiiinnggg~

----------------♡♡♡♡----------------

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Y/N always had the mind of a four-year-old girl. When she was still in her mother’s womb, complications arose that affected her development. Despite this, her innocence and sweetness were something her brother, Taehyung, cherished more than anything in the world.

Taehyung was fiercely protective of Y/N. From the moment she was born, he vowed to take care of her no matter what. His obsession with her well-being was both touching and intense.

“Y/N-ah, do you want to play with your favorite dolls?” Taehyung asked one afternoon, his voice soft and soothing.

Y/N’s eyes lit up, and she nodded eagerly. “Yes, Taehyung oppa!”

Taehyung’s heart swelled with affection as he watched her giggle and play. He never let her out of his sight, always ensuring she was happy and safe. His possessiveness over her was palpable, and he didn’t allow anyone to get too close.

One day, Y/N fell and scraped her knee while playing. She started crying, and Taehyung was immediately by her side, his hands trembling with concern.

“Shh, it’s okay, Y/N-ah. Oppa is here,” he whispered, his voice full of emotion as he gently cleaned her wound and kissed her forehead.

“Oppa, it hurts,” Y/N whimpered, looking up at him with teary eyes.

“I know, my darling. But I’ll always be here to make it better, okay?” Taehyung said, his voice laced with both tenderness and an underlying intensity. “No one will ever hurt you. I won’t allow it.”

As Y/N grew older, her mind remained that of a child, but Taehyung’s devotion only grew stronger. He couldn’t imagine a life without her, and his need to protect her was almost consuming. He ensured she was always surrounded by love and care, his love bordering on an obsessive fervor.

“Y/N-ah, who’s your favorite person in the world?” Taehyung asked one evening as he tucked her into bed.

“You, Taehyung oppa!” she answered without hesitation, her face beaming with pure, childlike adoration.

Taehyung smiled, a mix of pride and possessiveness flashing in his eyes. “That’s right, Y/N. Oppa will always be here for you. Always.”

And so, Taehyung continued to watch over Y/N with an intensity that was both loving and obsessive, his heart belonging entirely to his precious sister. In his eyes, she was his world, and he would do anything to keep her safe and happy.

The night was quiet, and the moon cast a pale glow through the window of Y/N’s room. Taehyung sat in the chair next to her bed, watching her sleep. His gaze was intense, his mind consumed with thoughts of her. She looked so peaceful, so innocent, and he couldn’t help but feel an overwhelming need to protect her.

As he watched her, his thoughts grew darker. He thought about all the people who could potentially hurt her, all the dangers in the world that she was oblivious to. His possessiveness turned into an almost desperate obsession. He couldn’t let anyone or anything come between them. She was his, and he would do anything to keep it that way.