Friend or Foe?

Arisa walked into the woods where Amelia led her to. She looked around and saw Amelia standing in the shadow in a tree beside her, putting her bow and arrow down on the soft grass.

"I'm not going to hurt you, please trust me." Amelia said to Arisa, "can you please tell me your name? I'm Amelia Katertion, an abandoned kid."

"I'm Arisa LeFaire, I'm not abandoned, but I was a runaway." Arisa gave her a smile, " It's the best news that I've got today, cause I haven't even tried to use a sword before!"

"But I have one thing I'm confused about. You don't want to kill me, but why did you shoot me?"

"Honestly, I need to use this 'trick' to deceive my master..." Amelia told Arisa about Bianca.

"Wow! You really have a tough life! I've heard of the International Terrorist Organization on the TV News before, such a bunch of smelly trash."

"Now that I've shared my life with you, could you escape this nightmare island with me?"

"I agree with your idea, let's go! My horse is there," Arisa pointed to the entrance of the woods.

"Escape, now!" Amelia let out her hand for Arisa to take, but before they could do anything, a voice called behind them.

"Where are you two going?"

"Bianca!" Amelia exclaimed.

"Got a new friend huh?" Bianca demanded, "my spies told me about your plan already." She pulled out her weapon — a sharp western sword. "Don't ever think that you could defeat me, I'm one of the CAPTAINS in the organization, prepare to go to Tartarus!"

With that, Bianca raced toward Arisa, and slashed her with the western sword. Arisa summoned her own, which was knocked over to Bianca's, after then, she made a step forward, trying to step on Bianca's foot. But Bianca was experienced, she knew Arisa's movement, so she stepped backwards, and before Arisa felt anything wrong, Bianca already kicked her with the other foot, and Arisa fell to the ground in pain. All that only happened in three seconds.

Amelia was still stunned about the fight, but immediately knew what to do. She grabbed her bow and an arrow appeared, when she was just ready to shoot it, Bianca appeared in front of her, "Goodbye," she said with a proud smile, for only a second. 

A/N: School will be starting in days! *Groans and throws a bomb at the school* And it's such a relief I destroyed it! *Grows back from nowhere* Or maybe not. I'll try my best to update once a week, and will inform you when I have section tests! (Which is one I may not be able to update) Bye!