The meeting of the two love birds ♥

~Hey again so this is not yoai or Yuri, but it is creepypasta , kk hope you like the story- jazzy (death)~

Sally's POV~

Today is the day I met slendy , he is a big guy with no face. He took me to this really big house, and I met Jeff, eyeless jack, laughing jack, hoody, masky, smile dog, Jane (hate her),toby, dark link, lost silver, BOB, slendorman, sexual offenderman, the rake, tenderman, and ben (she gets goggle eyes).Ben is my fave, he is just so handsome in that outfit ♥.♥

"H-hi ben, nice outfit..."

"Oh thanks Sally doll" he winks at me, I blushed and went to my room. I lay on my bed and stares at the ceiling, I go to my closet and just puts on a shirt and shorts. I go downstairs, heads to the couch, and sits next to Ben. Ben grabs me and hugs me, I hug back,and we start talking.

"Hey ben, so what you doing besides hugging me"

"Nothing much, just waiting for you ;D"

"Oh, umm well....this is embarrassing"

"Shh no its not, now I have a question for you sally doll"

"Ok spill"

"Will you go out with me?" I stared at him with my skin turning blush red

"Y-yes, yes I will go out with you" I hugged him and he hugged back, we go to slendy , and we tell him about it . He nods and me and ben just sit on the couch, cuddling , Ben wraps his arms around my body. He leans in, and kisses me softly, of course I kiss back with passion. We just sit there kissing and cuddling, next thing we know it Jane tells us to get a room, I walk up to her and slaps her.

"Remember what happened when you were mean to Jeff and bit you and you couldn't move, so stay out of my things , or your a dead gal"

"Oh ok bye sally.." she leaves and throws a tantrum outside, I start laughing, me and ben are laughing so loud Jeff throws a vase down stairs. "Keep it down, I'm trying to sleep."

"Sorry Jeffy we'll be quite, love you big bro."

"Night, love you too Sally.."

He went back to sleep, and ben stared at me, I kissed ben and he kissed back. "I love you sally"... "I love you too benny boo" He kissed me and carries me to the bed, I kiss back. He lays me on the bed, and tucks me in. "Sleep well babe, ill be right next to you, if you get scared"... "ok night"