Christmas Ben

It was months after that when sally and bens favorite month came... December. Your probably wondering, wtf is in December well if your not dumb you know its that one holiday called Christmas and people get presents on Christmas day. Back to the story...

Sally POV

Today was December 1st and i had woken up to make bens fave food. I woke up and ben wasnt next to me. I didnt worry about it because he probably went hunting. I went downstairs and he was on the phone, i hid behind the stair well and listened.

"Stop trying to get me back jess, i dont love you... i love sally.... and im done with your lies... sally loves me for me not because of sex you whore."

"GOODBYE!!!"

He hung up the phone and looked at me. He came over to me and carried me.

"Hey sally boo. Did you hear all of that?"he asked

"Ya, i heard...she better back off. Or i will kill a hoe."

"I know you will baby. But dont think about her. Shes my pass your my future." He smiled.

I love ben so much that no matter what. Nothing can change that. He put me down and offered to shower with me. I said in a bit because i need to make bens christmas tree pancakes with alil extra blood syrup.

Bens POV

I went behind sally and wrapped my arms around her waist. She loves it when i do that. But i was meaning to write to Santa that i want a baby with sally. I want her happy and she is just my world. We may be young... (ben: 17, sally:15) but she is just everuthing. I hate it when her ex tried to ruin us but jeff killed him.im thankful for that. Sally was done making breakfast.  When she put my plate down on the table i saw she made my favorite food. And everyone knows that the way to a mans heart is to make his favorite food.

"OOOOOOOOOH . You made my favorite food " my mouth wide open

"Well ya because you deserve some trees for today " she giggled

"I call dibs on going out to look for a christmas tree!!" I exclaimed

"Ok ok lol, after the shower" she chuckled

I ate and went to the restroom with sally. We took our shower,  got ready and dried off. She led me to a part of the woods where there were chrismas trees, we had to bring slender because hes the only one to help with carrying the tree. He has like 20 arms, that f**king octopus.

"Slendy can you carry this one home please?" Sally asked sweetly

"Well ofc sweety, anything else??" Slender asked as he gave her a pat on the head.

"Nothing else " she giggled and hugged slender.

She walked back to me and jumped on my back. I held onto her and ran home with her on my back. Slender got home and put the tree next to the couch. Sally went to the basement and took out the christmas ornaments and we started to decorate.  Thank god jeff was out getting blood lust or he would have lost his mind... he likes the silver strings to much.
  We finished and i wrapped my arm around her as we looked at the tree . It was beautiful and she was beautiful.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys so i know i havent updated thats because I was on writers block for awhile and lots of things happened to me... but now im here and theres nothing to worry about. Ill try to post everyday. But enjoy this chapter

~jazzy/dustin