Next day

Sally POV

The next day , Ben I wake up to send yelling at jack (eye less jack). We soon realize that jack had a knife with blood on it and a trail of blood leading where Jane was. Ben and I run to the room, and Jane is cut into pieces. We run back to the living room, and scream

"JANE IS DEAD!!!! YAY!!!!"

The whole house comes down stairs, and runs to the room, they come back and look at us.

"JANE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!, SHE WAS THE KEY TO KILL THE PERSON THAT TRIED TO KILL US!"

Sally:"Please don't yell at us, i know who tried to kill us, it was Bryan. He lives in the city and comes to the woods to try and kill us"

Slendy:"Sally doll, how do know this"

Sally:"Because I liked him and told him when I was alive that I loved him, he told me that love isn't real so then everything happendd and I saw him look for you slendy"

Ben:"Sally is that true babe "

Sally:"Yes it is Benny boo, but I love you more than him"

Ben:"Alright ^-^"

Jeff:"Ok ok, Sally where the hell is Bryan ... I mean where is he Sally "

Sally:"He lived next to me when I lived, slendy knows where I lived........ but now it's taken down, because I haunted the new people in that house..... I wish I was alive but I wouldn't have met ben, so I love being like this"

Ben:"Aw Sally I'm glad I met you"

Sally:"I'm glad I met you Benny boo"

Slendy:"Ok were gonna go and kill him when he's sleeping tonight... everyone get ready"

Everyone:"Ok"

Jeff:"First thing at midnight, you are gonna take us ok sally"

Sally: "but... why me"

Jeff: " Ok slendy you take us and Ben and sally stay"

Slendy: "Alright "

That day everyone left at 12 and left ben and I in the room.we dicide that it's better to stay in my room until they come back.

ONE HOUR LATER

They come back with Bryan sleeping, and jack tells us to come down so I can talk to him. We head down and the tie him to a chair and makes sure he doesn't get out. Bryan wakes up and in surprise says

Bryan : "where am i?....sally?"

Sally: "hey Bryan how does it feel to be the bad guy now... I liked you but now I have Benny boo. You should've never messed with me and my friends. "

Bryan:"I'm sorry, please let me go sally. Please I'll do anything"

Sally:" all I want, is to know why you tried to kill my family aka them "
-she points to the others in the room and growls at him-

Bryan: "I was assigned assign  job to kill you by Jane and that's all I know..."

Sally: "liar! I can read your mind Jane did assign the job to you but you wanted me dead first. Well guess what I'm sick of it... Jeff kill him"

Jeff:"GO TO SLEEP"

Bryan :"no please"

Jeff:"I SAID GO TO SLEEP"
-jeff stabs him several times and Bryan is killed right then and there in Jane's room- (yes they killed him in the room where Jane died)

Ben grabs me takes me to the room and holds me against his chest.

Ben POV

I hold her tight not letting go and whispers in her ear.

Ben:"That was amazing babe, I never thought you would say that to him. I'm proud of you"

Sally:"well all my anger went to him for lying. So I'm happy your proud. ^♡^ "

Ben:"I love you sally."

Sally:"I love you more"

(-----------------------------------------------------------)

Hey its the author I'm sorry I have updated, I've been going through writers block and I finally got a good idea, so I hope you like it . ^-^ love you all ♡