cuddle buddy

Sally's POV
And then takes me to the room and cuddles me while I cuddle back. Hoping to get a kiss I wait till when is ready but then he tells me and ask me "hey sally is it okay if like we do it another day like I really want to do it with you but I don't know if I can"

" I'll see about it, how about tomorrow cuz I know it will be better tomorrow, now if you excuse me I need to use the restroom please"

" go ahead, I'll just wait here for you, love you Sally"

I walked to the restroom and start panicking. looking in the mirror saying "oh my god oh my god oh my god" Ben just asked me if we could do it and I like this is awesome I don't know if I can do it maybe tomorrow I hope it's tomorrow when we do it I haven't done it with him for like ever. Jane did it to him but that wasn't fun for him. I leave the restroom and go back to him
"hi baby, we can do it tomorrow when everyone is out hunting getting their bloodlust, we can stay home and do it"

" okay thanks sally boo I really love you"

Bennys POV
" hey Sally can I go to the restroom please"

"Sure just hurry back " I walked to the restroom looking in the mirror saying "omg she's gonna do it with me tomorrow" I finally walk out of the restroom and walk back to Sally I then tell her " I don't mean to force you baby but if you want to we can but you don't have to force yourself for doing something that I want to do with you it's up to you not my choice we can do it tomorrow we can do it today its your choice I know you said tomorrow but still I just don't want to force you into something that you don't wanna do its up to you baby boo"
" oh but baby I do want to do it with you, I'm not forcing myself I just want to do it with you, see I've been waiting since the day I met you was in like 2 or 5 days ago and I & I never told you that I question you but now I'm dating you and so I can live a happy life with you and I want to have a child with you I just want to stay with you you're better than all these other guys that I've dated but you know what you're amazing and no one can tell you different because the only one you should listen to me and if someone lies to you saying that I'm cheating that is such a lie because I love you so much that I want to do this with you I want to become a mother I want to be there with you I was just want to stay and stick around for you I know the saying a lot of words but still I wanna be with you, you are the only one that hasn't treated me like I'm a weirdo and all this other stuff that's been happening to me. I can't live without you Ben, everywhere I go Jeff and you always are there for me Jeff is like a brother to me but I know he has a brother but still I mean you're there for me too you're my boyfriend and I don't need anyone else but you and jeff telling me what to do. I love you both because you are just awesome and I can't be around if you guys are not there. I I love you♡"

" Oh Sally that's the sweetest thing you've ever said I'll tell Jeff what you said cuz this is the sweetest thing we're going ever gonna hear in our lives. And to be honest I kinda jerked off a little, when I met you >.< . But it was worth it cuz I'm spending my life with you and no one can change that."

Sally's POV
Blushing so hard I hug him and kissed him. Letting my heart beat every second when I'm around him I don't let go of him just having the thought of letting him go is a bad idea because I love him too much but I have him now because no one else can take him. As I let go of the hug he turns around and he says

"I have something for you, you wanted this for so long. I overheard you saying that you wanted this but jeff told he could never get it for you but now I got it for you"

He pulls out of the fluffiest teddy bear I've ever seen and he tells me
"Is this what you wanted cuz jeff told me that you wanted this big teddy bear on your nightstand and so I got it"
My jaw dropped to the ground and I was squealing "thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you I love you so much for this"
I hugged him tightly never letting him go just the thought of him going out and just buying the big teddy bear that I wanted so badly. now was the time that I told him what I got him
" I have something for you ben"
I pulled out a video game and a ps3 his eyes widened so who big and lit up like a Christmas tree that he jumped around saying
"oh my god Sally thank you for this I love you I love you I love you"

Ben's POV
I was so thankful that I had Sally because she brought me my favorite video game and my golden ps3 I never let her go I hope you're so tightly
"oh my god I love you I love you thank you so much sorry I've been wanting this so freakin much"

We ended up cuddling each other for the whole night we never let go until this morning we have sleeping and sleeping and sleeping we woke up at 1 o'clock.

To be continued