nightmare and bitchy jane

~hey hope you like the story~

Sally's POV

I wake up in the middle of the night and screams really loud. Ben wakes up and falls off the bed, he jumps back up and holds me.

"What's wrong babe"

"I-I had a nightmare"

"About what babe"

"when I died, because of my uncle, he raped me, and I told my mom that someone touched me, and my uncle said we were going to the "store" it was a lie, he killed me with his belt"

"aw, shh benny boo is here for you, I wont let anyone touch you"

"O-ok, thank you benny" he hugs me and doesn't let go. He says that we are meant to be, if I catch him cheating that will be the end, but he promised not to so we are meant to be.

Ben's POV

We are meant to be, I will not cheat on her, if someone were to get in between us I would slap someone. I love sally so much, I don't wanna lose her ever, she's my everything. I hold her tight and kisses her on the head while she sniffles.

She stares  at me and make sure that I'm holding her, she kissed me lightly and I kiss back. That's when I gave sally her teddy bear, she placed it on the dresser, and held me instead.she said in a sad tone while holding me.

"your my teddy bear benny"

"i am, oh I am, so im all your sally bear ;)"

"yes you are benny boo, can you cuddle me for the rest of the night?"

"yea sally bear, ill just go to the restroom first, ok?"

"ok benny"

I walk to the restroom and stares in the mirror , I just think "sooner or later we will be able to do it, but not today, maybe in 10 days we might, I just love sally so much"

 I keep thinking we are gonna do it, but I just need a break from that since, last time I did with jane but I really didn't do it, she just raped me. Thank god jeff was there to stop her, I hate jane so much for doing that, I know im hot but still  I didn't like how she did it to me it was weird and I was bleeding from that slut. But now I have sally and she will keep me away from that slut (jane). I walk back to sally and I kiss her, she kisses back and I tell her.

"sally I need to tell you something"

"yes benny, what is it"

"ok before we started dating, I got raped by jane, luckily jeff was there and he took her off of me, she had stabbed me several times on the leg ,and I was bleeding from my private because she bit me hard down there, I was in so much pain, and slendy had to help me , it hurt so much but when im with you my pain goes away, I love sally"

"whoa whoa whoa whoa jane raped you"

"yea"

"ok brb im gonna go bite her"

sally's POV

I stomp out of my room ,a dn walks to janes room. and kicks the door down, right then and there she was raping eyeless jack. I screamed and he woke up to her raping him, he jumped out of bed and hugged me, I was still screaming.

"sally why is she in my room"

"I-I don't know, I heard she raped my bf (benny)"

"oh ya she did, 5 days ago she raped him"

"oh jane your gonna like me so much"

I run to her and bits her really hard she faints and doesn't wake up. slendy , Jeff, smile dog, and benny run to the room, ben grabs me and holds me tight, jeff kicks jane and stabs her in the throat. Slendy drags jane to the emergency room in the house, and connects her to the line thing. benny kisses me, I kiss bk, and jeff takes me from benny, jeff just carries me.

 "Thank you sally, I hope jane is really dead, thank you I love you sally"

"love you to big bro ^-^"

jeff gives me back to benny, and he carries me back to my room.