The fun starts

Sally POV
So it's 1 pm, and I go to janes room to find something cute to wear. I open her clothes and a ton of lingerie falls on the floor.

"She is a slut "
I find a cute dress, and put it on. Walking to the room, Ben sees me and blushes.

"D*mn I didn't know a lil girl like you would dress in that, sh*t that's so hot, I can't wait until 1:35."

I blushed "thanks boo,it's all for you,it's giving up my love to you today, because it's like a dream come true."
We head back to the room
(No sexy time )
*moans*

*moans*

*moans *

(Back to the story)
I get out of his grip, and put on my clothes. Benny is asleep, and I'm gonna make lunch for both of us. That was fun tho, I never knew that ben can put his p*n*s in me, and that there's something called c**. I head down stairs, make lunch and text him ~wakey wakey bby, food is eat~

*cling*

-aw but I already ate ;)-

~i know but your lunch, I was a treat~

*cling*

-fine I'll be down there in 5 seconds -

*rush*
He comes down the stairs, Sits in a chair, and look at me.
"Sally boo, That was fun bby,can we do that again"

"Maybe in 3 weeks, I love you benny"

"I love you too sally boo"
I give him his food, and I go over to the TV to watch "catfish" my fave show ever. When he finishes he come to me , while cuddling and watching tv with me.

We sit there, the jeff come in. He stomps to his room , saying

"fuck jane, that bitch f*cked my food. It tasted like shit"

I just wait, then jeff falls asleep. Ben and I fall asleep on the couch, cuddling. *zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

~hey its jazzy, so if you liked the story, comment below ^-^ cya later~