~deatheater meeting~

"Really?? Can't you just stay?" I asked my brothers when they told me they had to go to a deatheater meeting. "We can't and you know it Delphi." "But I am so lonely and f*cking bored!" I really am, this basement apartment that my parents made for me is way to boring! There is nothing to do! I can't watch tv cuz then dads stupid deatheaters will hear me and that's a problem. So yeh my life is pretty boring.

"Well maybe you can come with us?" Mattheo thinking out loud. "Well it could work.. just a spell or 2 and they will not recognize her.." Tom added. "Yes! Can we do that?!" I yelled. "What can you do?" A voice spoke behind me, it was the voice of a woman. I turned around slowly. "A sleepover?.." I said. "Oh thank god it is you!" I almost screamed again when I saw narcissa. "What were you 3 planning on doing? Don't you 2 have a meeting to go to?" She said while looking straight into the boys there eyes. "We.." mattheo started finding a excuse to be here, they weren't really aloud to. "We were looking after our sister narcissa. We will go now." He said coldly and grabbed mattheo his arm while walking out.

"Well, your gonna tell me what the real plan was?" She asked me while trying to hide her smile. "Take me to the deatheater meeting? I mean I never go out! I'm just bored..." I told her. "Well Delphi, you.. your parents don't want you to go out. It's for your safety." She said smiling at me. "Yeh yeh sure... can you take me to the meeting?" I tried. "Hahah no." She said while walking out of my basement apartment but also my prison. "You can just leave! It's not fair!" I yelled at her when she walked out. When she was at my 'frontdoor' she turned around. "Listen, tomorrow the deatheaters will be on a mission so you can come out of this.. the house elf's will clean it so you have a fresh home." She said while watching to all the dirty dishes and laundry everywhere. "I can clean it myself." I said stubbornly.

W/n: The first part!! Hope you will like it!