~I will never leave the basment again 1/2~

While I was running to my apartment I heard someone laughing behind me, I didn't dare to look over my schouder to see who it was. When I was my door I whispered a spell to open the door "alohomora." And ran inside. When I turned around I was terrified. "M-mom.. it nice to see you again.." I said scared see was the laughing person behind me in the halls. "Had a nice shower?" She asked me because I was still wet from the pool. Before I could answer she continued. "Also cute bikini, who's shirt is that?" "N-no one's.. I stole it same with the bikini.." I lied hoping she would like me a little more cuz I 'stole'. "Oh and then you thought I'm gonna go swim? Fun isn't it?" She asked me with a smile on her face. "I uh, I needed to test them.. you get it?" I said. "Yeh yeh, so where did you steal the bikini?" She asked me. "Uhm just the-" she cut me off. "Narcissa's room?" She asked me. "What n-no, I wouldn't steal from her.." I said still terrified from my mom. "Wrong answer delphini, I gave her that bikini as a kid." She said while I was her eyes fill with anger. "Oh Uhm that's funny..." I tried to help myself. "So first you break the do not leave you room rule, and then" she stopped for a second. "You lie to your dear mother?" She looked at me with a look in her eyes telling me I was gonna die. "I should probably tell your father about your little adventure delphini." She said with that fake smile of her. "C-can't we just leave it like a mother daughter secret?.." I asked even though I knew it wouldn't work. "Well well, let's first play a game. Then I will think about your offer." She said this time with a smile I had seen as a kid before she would kill/hurt people, you didn't really think i haven't left that room my whole life did you? "M-mom please.." I begged her.