14

Jk- Si-r...

No one's POV

Taehyung stepped inside the bathroom and as soon as he stepped inside he heard his little secretary is cursing at him... So he just stand behind jungkook who felt someone's presence and looked into the mirror.... Taehyung just whispered in Jungkook's ear made him flinched...

Tae- Rude dude huh..? When did my little secretary started cursing

Jk- Si-r act-uall-y

Tae- You forget little bunny that I'm your boss...You had fun right by ignoring me...? Should I give you some punishment huh..? Umm should we fire you and Jimin too... What about we fire your newly made friend...?

Jk- Wha-t..? W-hy..? I-I am sorry si-r, but you're the on-e who told me to behave... right..?

Tae- That's not what I meant bun... I genuinely love you...

Jk- Wha-t..?

Tae- I-I mean that I would love to be your friend.. That day I-I was frustrated became of some work stress.. Can you please for-give me...?

Jk- You're saying sorry but jiminie hyung told me you never say sorry to anyo-ne...

Tae- You're not anyone bun...

Jungkook's cheeks got painted with red hue as soon as he heard Taehyung... His doe eyes stared into the almond eyes of his boss who already seems lost in his eyes...

Tae- let's be friends now ok hyungie was sorry for behaving like a jerk to bun...

Jk- Are you really feeling sorry..? And you're n-ot pitting me or something right..?

Tae- I genuinely wants to be yours bun...

Jk- Huh...?

Tae- I meant your friend .....

Jungkook was so happy that he jumped on Taehyung and hugged him so hard making Taehyung chuckle on his over-excited bunny....

Tae- let's go now and we should behave like employe and boss infront of everyone ok...

Jk- Ok hyungie...Can we have icecream please...?

Tae- We can and how about dinner outside...?

Jk- But today's Wednesday and I've to be with mumma and she will not allow me to stay outside for too long...

Tae- It's just for an hour, let's go and celebrate our friendship's first day....

Jk- Umm ok hyung but let's go soon so we can comeback soon as well...
Tae- I'll pick you at 6:00 pm so get ready....

They both went to their table and Bong Geun asked Jungkook if it's all okay while Jungkook nodded in the response...

Bg- Um Jungkook can I have your number...?

Jungkook was going to reply but before that he replied I'm a stern voice...

Tae- I guess my secretary has shared his business no. with you already...

Bg- um yes but

Tae- Ok then Mr. Guen, we should leave now it's getting late... Mr. Jeon let's go...

Jk- Ye-s sir

Jungkook bowed and left with Taehyung...

Jk- Hyungie why you were so rude just now...?

Tae- I wasn't rude, I was trying to save you from that Bong pong guy...

Jk- You sound jealous hyungie...

Tae- Wha-t jealous..? Me..? Kim Taehyung jealous...? Dream on little one...Now walk fast you've to be ready till 6:00 and currently it's 4:47pm...

Jk- Let's go

Jungkook pulled Taehyung with him and both of them left for jungkook's house and after dropping him to Jin's cafe Taehyung went to his home to get ready for his simple dinner cum date...

Both Jungkook and Taehyung were getting ready... Taehyung was feeling satisfied now, not like before where he felt that something is missing in his life...

The clock struck at 5:30 pm and Taehyung took his keys and looked at the mirror for the last time before going out to pick his newly friend cum date with a huge boxy smile on his face...

Jungkook was all ready and waiting for his hyungie's call and checking himself for the last time... The phone rang and Jungkook answered the phone without looking and spoke in his cheerful voice...

Jk- Hyungie...

??- Where the hell are you moron..?

Jk- M-om

___________________________________

A short Update guys 😁

I'll be updating soon

Naive author boo 🐯🐰