10

No one's pov

Taehyung and jungkook finished eating... Jungkook collected the dishes and kept them in the sink...

Jk- Hyungie you can sleep I'll just wash them quick...

Tae- Let me help you...

Jk- It's ok hyungie...you can do your office work till then ok...Also you must be tired instead of working you should just sit and watch some movies ok...

Tae- Who's the boss here..?

Jk- Um you...

Tae- Yes so I told you na I'm helping you in washing the dishes it means I'm doing it... End of discussion...

Jk- Hmph...Ok..

Both of them started to wash the dishes but Jungkook thought something mischievous...He took some foam in his hands and said...

Jk- Hyungie there's something on your face...

Tae- Huh...Where ...?

Jk- Here...

Jungkook touched Taehyung's cheek with his foam covered hands and then giggled...
Taehyung's eyes turned cold and he started at jungkook making him shiver...

Taehyung raised his hand while Jungkook closed his eyes in fear but soon he felt wet on his cheeks...He opened his eyes only to see Taehyung smirking at him...

Tae- What..? You thought only you can do this huh..? Sorry baby but Kim Taehyung never loose....

Jk- Hyungie please run for your life....

Taehyung heard this while Jungkook took more foam on his hand and ran to catch his cheater boss...

Jk- Hyungie stop I'll not leave you...

Tae- Sure little one but catch me first....

Both Jungkook and Taehyung were giggling and laughing...But soon jungkook whined as some foam got in his eyes...

Tae- What's wrong....?

Jk- It went in my eye...

Tae- What can I expect from a clumsy guy like you...!

Jk- I'm not clumsy help me...

Taehyung washed his hand hurriedly and bought a small wet towel...He wiped jungkook's left eye with the towel slowly... Jungkook opened his eyes and looked at Taehyung, who looked so handsome at the moment...

Both of their eyes met and they stared at each other forgetting everything....

The loud voice of thunder made Jungkook flinch as he leaned into broad chest of Taehyung who felt everything has stopped around him...

Taehyung could only see Jungkook...They just get separated and looked here and there avoiding each other...

Tae- Umm it's late we should sleep... I'll just wash the left dishes...You can watch TV or can do anything you want...

Jungkook just nodded and sat on the bed and started walking watching something random on the TV...He was not at all watching TV instead he was busy in watching a great view of his boss...

Everything felt so domestic to jungkook...He felt happy with his cold and rude boss...Soon Taehyung joined jungkook on the bed...

Tae- What are you watching..?

Jk- Huh oh nothing special....

Tae- You're watching horror movie...I thought you're soft baby...

Jk- What..? Haha yeah actually it's my favourite...

Jungkook nodded while saying as he didn't even knew the movie's name...He was so busy in watching Taehyung that he didn't even spared a glance to TV....

Tae- What's the name of the movie..?

Jk- Umm actually hyungie I'm feeling so sleepy let's sleep ok...

Tae- Suddenly you're feeling sleepy....? Strange

Jk- Am I going to sleep with you hyung...? There's no sofa here...?

Tae- I've no interest in you...So there's no problem with sleeping together....

Jungkook settled himself in a corner covering himself with the duvet....

Tae- I was thinking to have icecream before sleeping....But you're too sleepy....

Jungkook stood up from the bed and sat on the bed while hopping and shouted.....' I want icecream '

Taehyung just shook his head and went to bring icecream in two bowls... Jungkook was so happy when he saw icecream....

Jungkook ate the first bite and moaned at the taste....

Jk- So tasty...

Tae- I know...

Jk- Hyungie I want to taste your icecream...

Tae- They both are same...

Jk- But still I want to eat yours...

Tae- Fine...

Jungkook opened his mouth waiting for tae to feed him..But Taehyung was just looking at jungkook...

Jk- What hyungie...? Feed me now

Tae- ohh...

Tae raised spoon to jungkook's mouth while Jungkook ate and smiled showing his bunny smile to Taehyung making his heart go boom boom...

Tae- Everything is done now let's sleep...

Jungkook nodded and joined tae on the bed... Jungkook slept first while Taehyung couldn't even blink his eyes not wanting to miss the chance to stare at the beauty infront of him...

Taehyung was so confused about the feelings in his heart...No he can't fall in love... It's not possible but then what's this...Maybe just a infatuation...Yes he named those feelings as just a infatuation...He looked at jungkook and raised his hand to caress his cheeks....

Tae- So soft...so white...

Taehyung's hand went to jungkook's pink glossy lips... Taehyung immediately pulled his hand and shake his head shaking his head and tried to sleep but couldn't...

Taehyung was trying to sleep when Jungkook cried in his sleep which made his eyebrows raised in confusion...

Jk- E-omm-a app-a lea-ve me s-or-ry....n-oo pl-ea-se d-on'-t....

Taehyung was quick to take Jungkook in his arms trying to calm him by whispering calm words in his ears while playing with his brown locks...

Tae- I'm here baby...Shh everything is fine... hyungie will protect you buttercup...Calm down...

Soon jungkook stopped mumbling and nuzzled in Taehyung's arms... Taehyung kept patting his back and soon fall asleep with his baby...

___________________________________

Update guys...

Good night 😴

Naive author boo 🐯🐰