15

Jk- M-om

Mrs. Jeon - Yes me! Bitc-...

Jungkook disconnected the call knowing very well what his mother is going to say... She wants him home and he knows he promised hyungie for the date so he can't go... He's aware of the consequences as well but thought to give priority to his newly made friend...

Again he received the call from his mom again but decided to ignore it...He heard the car honk and Jungkook knew it's his hyungie, so he quickly checked himself for the last time and went outside...

Taehyung was waiting for jungkook when he saw him coming outside while hopping like a bunny and waving at him...

Tae- Be careful bu...

Taehyung couldn't even complete his sentence when he rushed to jungkook who was going to fall as his laces were undone...

Taehyung catched his little bunny in his arms and stared at him who had his eyes closed tightly...

Tae- How you manage to trip so smoothly everytime huh Bunny...?

Jungkook opened his eyes and looked at his hyungie who was lost in his eyes and asked him the question and soon a pout was adorned on his lips thinking his hyungie is making fun of him and stood on his own legs...

Tae- Why are you pouting now huh..?

Jk- You're making fun of me hyungie...

Tae- Why would I make fun of my little bunny huh..? Let me tie your laces hmm..

Jk- No I'll do it in car...

Tae- I can't take risk and watch you fall again...no not happening

Taehyung went on his knees and tied his bunny's laces carefully while Jungkook just looked at his hyungie thinking how can he be so lucky to find a friend like his hyungie...

Tae- Done let's go! Wait woah you look so cute and hot baby...

Jungkook's ears turned red and his cheeks got painted in the red hue as well

Jk- Thank you hyungie but you look handsome as always...