Chaptet 3: Meeting the cast

When we arrived at the hotel I got out of the car and pulled my suitcase out of the trunk of the car. We walked into the hotel and I turned to Mckenna "Do you know if we will be in separate rooms or together" I asked. "We'll be sharing a room" she said excitedly.

I walked up to the front desk and asked the woman behind it for my keycard. She handed it to me. "Thank you" I said.

Me and Mckenna got into the elevator and I pressed the button labeled '8'. We talked as the elevator rose. "We're on room 809 and the boys are in the room across the hall from ours. You can meet them after we put your stuff in the room" she said.

The elevator pinged and the doors slid open. I looked into the hall. It was covered in an thin but soft carpet. I pulled my suitcase behind me and walke down the hallway until I found room 809. I placed my keycard against the metal reader and the door unlocked.

"Wow" I slightly gasped as I entered the hotel room, Mckenna following close behind. There were to huge beds in the room along with a desk, mini fridge, wide screen T.V and several other amenities. The bathroom was bright and had white marble counter tops.

"Which bed is yours" I asked. She pointed to the one further from the window so I walked to the other bed. I placed my suitcase down and started unpacking it.

Once I was done unpacking I grabbed some clothes and my toiletry bag and walked over to the bathroom. I threw my dirty clothes into a hamper and took a shower. I finished my shower and dried my hair with a towel. I hated using hairdryers, they never fully did the job.

I put on my clothes.

I grabbed a hoodie even though it wasn't cold and tied it around my waist. I slipped my shoes on and said "Mckenna, let's go!" She had been in the bathroom putting makeup on. I didn't wear very much makeup. Right now I was wearing a bit of lipgloss and concealer. The problem with me and makeup is that I always touched my face and it would smudge, so I stayed away from most makeup.

Mckenna exited the bathroom and said "Let's go". I opened the door and we left the room. We walked across the hall to the boys' room. I was about to knock on the door when I heard shouting coming from inside the room.

I turned to Mckenna, she shrugged at me, not knowing what was happening.

I pushed down on the door handle and the door opened. I walked into the room to see two boys wrestling on the floor.

"Give it to me" Mason shouted. "No, I get to pick what we watch" Walker screamed back.

"You're just going to pick Deadpool again" Mason said. "It's better than anything you would pick" Walker replied.

Now the two boys were playing tug-a-war with the remote. I walked up to them, grabbed the remote and push either one onto opposite beds.

They both looked at me shocked. Walker pointed at Mason with an innocent look and said "He started it."

That comment set off a whole other argument.

After a few minutes of them shouting at each other I screamed "SHUT UP".

They both quieted down and stared at me again. "It doesn't matter who started it because we are leaving to go out to eat."

Walker looked at me and I saw realization dawn on his face. "You're the fourth cast member" he said.

"Thank you for noticing, get up put your shoes on and stop acting like 5 year old. Both of you" I said.

Both boys got up and walked over to the door and put their shoes on looking slightly embarrassed.