Chapter 5: Let's begin

It had been almost two weeks since we had received our scripts.

Since then, Me, Mckenna, Mason and Walker had all become extremely close. It's like we had known each other since we were little kids instead of a couple weeks. I have also spent time with Robert and Emma.

Today we start filming.

I got up and got ready. After two weeks Walker and Mason have learned that I will stop at nothing to get them up and have started to wake up earlier.

We went downstairs and ate breakfast, then got in the car and went to set.

Once we arrived, we all went to our trailors. I walked up the stairs to mine and opened the door. It was a relatively big trailor with a small bedroom down the hall, a bathroom and a living area. While I was looking around I heard the door open.

I walked back up the narrow hall and saw a woman standing in the entrance. "Hi, I'm Luna. I'm your makeup artist" she said. "Oh, hi. I'm Madison" I said.

"I know we need you to come to the makeup trailer to get ready" she said smiling. I nodded and followed her out of the trailer. We chatted as we walked towards the makeup trailer.

I found out that she was 32 and had worked on the makeup for 'Birds of Prey' and some of the 'Mad Max' movies.

We arrived at the makeup trailer and climbed inside. I saw Mckenna sitting in one of the chairs getting her makeup done.

I sat next to her. "Hey" she said while staying still for her makeup artist. "Hi" I said back. I sat down and Luna started working on my makeup. She finished after about 15 minutes and pointed me and Mckenna towards the costume room.

We walked over and opened the door. Inside we saw Mason and Walker sitting on a couch. "Is the designer here" I asked. "She should be here is a few minutes" Mason told me.

I nodded and sat next to Walker on the couch. As soon as I sat down he shot up. "Everybody up" he said excitedly.

"What" we all said collectively. "Pick out the craziest outfit you can find" he said. A smile slowly crept up my face and I got up. "Let's go" I said and me and Walker ran towards the racks filled with clothes.

We flew through the hangers not taking account of half the things we found. After 2 minutes we had all picked out random articles of clothing and rushed into our changing rooms.

"I'm ready" I said. They all agreed and we started a countdown. "5... 4... 3... 2... 1..."

We all came out of our rooms and took a moment to look each other up and down. Then at the same time, we all burst out laughing.

Two minutes later we were all lying on the floor in a circle gasping for air.

That's when the door opened. "Oh crap" I said. We looked over to see our stylists standing in the doorway holding zip up clothing bags.

They looked at us and sighed. Without saying a word we got dressed and walked towards set.

We saw Shawn and walked towards him. He looked up from the script and explained the scene to us.

The first scene would start with a montage that would cut to each of us getting ready for school. It would be the scene that introduced us all. When he was done explaining he said "Just in case anyone wants to know there is a list of songs for the soundtrack on the cork board over there."

I walked over to the board and saw the music for the intro scene. 'Everybody Wants to Rule the World' by Tears for Fears.

When I was looking down the list Shawn called everyone to the sets of our bedrooms. Once we were in position as well as the cameraman we started filming.