Chapter 8

*Celeste*
We were finally home after our dinner at that marvelous restaurant. I saw he was tired so I offered him a glass of juice. He turned the TV on and I sat next to him on the couch. Then leaned my head on his shoulder as he put his arm around me. He was getting closer and closer, until my cousin and Lynn entered. I could predict his intentions, and I gotta say... if it was what I was thinking of, I was feeling the same.

*Anton's house, days later*
*Martin*
We three were to Anton's to spend the day. I was at the living room when suddenly I feel someone pulling my arm. It was Dillon. He took me to the kitchen after a furious "We got to talk". Anton was there too. I then supposed what it was about, so I just asked:
-What's going on? Why are you so angry?
-Well why do you think we're angry?
-No, I really don't know why. What happened?
-Yet you come ask what happened?! -He yelled. -You promised!!
-What?!
-You promised not to tell ANYONE about...
-Lower your voice -Anton interrupted.
-I seriously don't know what you're talking about. I never told anyone!
-Then how does Julian know?! HOW?!?! TELL ME!!!
-Stop yelling, Dillon! Wait... H-He knows??
-Yes, yesterday he asked me if everything was ok between Dillon and I.
What the... I never told anyone about... Celeste Garritsen. Ugh whyyyy! This is the last time I ever tell her a secret.
-Well, I just... Celeste noticed me weird about it and asked what was going on. I said...
-You see?! You lied to us!
-Anton, let me finish. I said you guys had a fight, just that!!
-WHY DID YOU... Just that?
-See?! You guys are blaming me of nothing! I never told anyone about your relationship!!
-You guys have a relationship?!?! -said a voice coming into the kitchen in surprise. Celeste Garritsen, again!

-I asked a question! -she exclaimed.
-Les, I think we should go, what time is it? -I said trying to make her lose track of the topic.
-NOT until I get an answer from you both!
She pointed Anton and Dillon, raging at me. They just put their heads down, which was enough answer for her.
-Why didn't you tell me about this, Mart?
-Sorry.
-I thought that you trusted me.
-Well I told you not to tell anyone and you go tell Julian?
-I thought it was nothing that... serious, I...
-But you still did.
-Listen, guys -Dillon finally said, a bit less fussed than before. -Sorry for acting this way with you, Martin. And Les is not to blame, she didn't do anything, she didn't know.
-It's okay, Dill. I understand that you don't feel comfortable with people knowing -she calmed him down. -But remember you can rely on us.
-Yeah. Don't worry. No words coming from my mouth from now on, I swear.
Anton said "thank you". Dillon looked at me and smiled, then hugged me, thanking me for keeping the secret.

*Dillon*
I judged the guy wrong. I really could trust him. In the end, I always knew he was not a bad person. I hugged him for the happiness of finding someone I could finally tell my problems to, someone who I could be myself. Someone who I could really call a friend. I was so happy to find a friend, I knew I couldn't be with Anton 24/7. I needed to hang out with other people. And I think he doesn't inderstand that.

*Martin*
Once again, the strange feeling came back. Dillon really seemed like a good man, and I really thought I could be a perfect friend for him. There was something about his situation which I didn't like, and I'm almost convinced his problem had a full name: Anton Zaslavski.

--------------------
Done with this one finally! What would that problem be?? Wanna know? Me too :v

I came home and saw the #LoveWins thing in the US and all around media. I just gotta say I think this is a big step for american society. And I actually think there's no right or wrong. There's love. Only that. And as long as there is love, there is happiness. And as long as there is happiness then I guess everything's fine. All people have rights that should be respected, gay or straight, actually why using these words to "differ"? They are people and they share the same feeling, therefore they are the same and should be treated the same.

Anyway I didn't mean to give you a speech about this, so I apologise. Enjoy your day, night, week, month, year and all your life. I gotta go now! And remember: #LoveWins