Thank you

Hey guys, it's me again.

Today I'm not posting any chapter but this not so little message about... You'll see...

This depresses me a lot, to be honest. Sigh...

There was something that has been over my head since I started writing this story. Something like a little problem, more like an obstacle for me to keep up with it, which I've done for a long time now.

Because if you're an IB student at your school, it doesn't matter if you quit the next year, nine months is long for a Wattpad 42 chapter story.

Since I took the decision to write I was conscious that I had to deal with such stuff: time, organisation, responsibility and/or compromise to keep posting, commitment with you, people who read it. Now it seems like this time, things are getting harder for me as it's my last year of school and I'm one step ahead of university. And you know what that means... Yes, less time!

And it's above all, the problem with time that stops me from posting for days, weeks, months... This is why I've come to the decision to stop my journey here.

It has been a long time since the first chapter, and to be honest I'm amazed that it had come so far since then. Sadly, the Real Eyes Fake Smiles era needs to come to an end anytime. And the time is... now.

I really want to thank all of you who have been following the story since the start, since it only had one, two, or eleven chapters. All of you who have spread the word and told your friends about it. All of you who have showed love for this book in any social platforms other than Wattpad. Without you, the story wouldn't have been what it is now. I really owe the world and more to you.

Thanks for being part of this journey.
I love you so much, and thanks again for everything.

-SEAFOXJADEGRX