Visit

Luigi's POV
I was walking to Bowser's cage, food in hand. I'm the only person that brings him food. Got to admit, as small as he is, he's very adorable.

As I arrived to the room where Bowser is at, the guards smiled at me and let me through. I thanked them.

I opened the door and peeked inside. As usual, Bowser is playing with his small piano.

"Knock Knock," I spoke. "What do you want, Green Mario?" Bowser asked rudely.

"I...I brought you food," I told him. Bowser looked at me angrily as he took the food. "Why do you always bring me food? Aren't you mad that I nearly killed you on my wedding day?" Bowser asked.

"Look, I'm not very fond of that day, but I never hold grudges very long," I spoke.

Bowser stayed silent. "So...can I ask you something?" I asked. "You already did," Bowser said. "Yeah, but I just wanted to know something? Why don't you quit going after Peach?" I asked.

Bowser growled at me. "I will never stop loving her. She's beautiful, fierce, and....and-" Bowser was trying to find more words.
"And she doesn't love you," I added.
What do you know about love?" Bowser asked.

"You're right. I don't know much about love. I....I better go. I'll bring you dinner later, your majesty," I said as I walked out.

Bowser's POV
That Green Mario sure is....odd. Oh well. At least he is the only person that brings me food. No one else does that for me. Might as well try to write another song.