we meet again

Luigi's POV
I was starting to get nervous. I hated being interrogated. "Well," Mario said. I looked at Peach. I can tell she was worried. "Fine. I let him out," I confessed. "You WHAT?" Mario asked angrily.

Mario grabbed my ear and pulled me away from everyone. "What were you thinking? Letting Bowser go," Mario sort of shouted.

"He isn't a bad guy. He had his reasons," I said, slapping his hand off of my ear. "Whatever his reason are, he's a liar," Mario said.

"He wouldn't lie about his kids," I said. Mario looked at me in shock. "He has kids? What a joke," Mario scoffed.

I don't know what came over me, but I pushed Mario. I looked at him in shock. "I'm....I'm sorry," I said. I ran out of the castle.

I ran out of the kingdom. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going. When I felt tired, I noticed that I was at the border of the darklands.

I wasn't sure if I should go see Bowser or not. I sat down on the ground. Mario must hate me for pushing him.

I stood up and continued to walk in the dark lands.

I want to see Bowser. As I got deeper in the darklands, I kind of gotten lost. Oh no. I looked back, and everything looked the same.

I was beginning to get scared. This was the same scared feeling when I first got here. I started to cry. Where's Bowser?

Suddenly, I heard a voice. I looked up, and there was a kid. She had a pink bow. "Why are you crying?" She asked. She was also crying.

"I...I'm lost. I want to see Boswer," I said. "King Boswer? He's my dad," the girl said. "Y... You're dad?" I asked. Then I remembered that Boswer has kids.

"Wait, why are you here? By yourself? Crying?" I asked. "That. I just had an argument with my dad," the girl said. She wiped away her tears. She grabbed my hand.

"What is your name?" I asked. "Wendy. What's your name?" Wendy asked. "Luigi," I said. "Wait, Luigi? You're the guy that freed my dad," Wendy said.

She led me to the castle. "Princess, there you are. Your father was looking for you," a koopa guard said. He saw me and used his spear to point it at me.

"Princess, stay back," the koopa guard said. "No, no. He's with me. I'm taking him to my father," Wendy said. The koopa guard moved his spear and allowed us to pass.

Wendy and I went to the dining hall. "Wendy, I was so worried about you," Bowser said. He saw me, and his eyes went wide.

"Nice to see you again," I said