19

Naina or Aahan won the 3rd prize in the acting competition. Teena and Aahan are practicing dance for Jay's signing. Naina told Lalita the plan, and Lalita agreed. Aahan called Meera, but Meera doesn't want to come as she has a lot of work at the office. Aahan said, 'We'll also call Shahnaz. If he's your age, he won't feel odd.' Meera said, 'Okay, but remember, I'll pay for everything. I'm just booking for tomorrow. I'll take permission from my mom. Will Naina's mom say yes?'

'Yeah, maybe her mom is very cool.'

'Okay, otherwise I'll talk.'

Teena said to Jay, 'Will you come with us on the trip?'

'I'm very busy, I don't even know. I'll get bored.'

Teena said, pretending to be cute, 'Aahan, Naina & Lalita are also coming.'

Jay excitedly responded, 'They're coming? Then I'll come for sure, it'll be my second chance.'

Teena said in her mind, 'He's more of a duffer than I thought. Tattoo shop, but Aahan and Jay, since when? He's happy just hearing Lalita's name, it means there's fire on one side. What is Aahan doing?'"

Naina told her mom, and her mother's reaction was unexpected.

"If Meera is going, then I have nothing to be afraid of."

Aahan's mom said angrily,

"Do we grow money on trees? Why go on a trip? I save every rupee, and you guys spend it recklessly."

As Meera arrived home from the office, she hugged her mom and said, "Mom, for you, I've brought your favorite saree and this necklace you once admired in a TV serial."

Aahan asked, "Mom, should I go on the trip?"

Meera replied, "Mom has never objected. I'm also going, it won't cost much, all the money came from Aahan winning the acting competition."

Looking at Aahan with affection, his mom said, "Oh, my dear son, go."

Aahan saluted Meera, and the next day the bus arrived. Everyone carried their bags and wore sunglasses. while Jay was the first to reach.

When Meera arrived, Jay lowered his sunglasses and said,

"Cutie's sister, oh, what a beauty, but where's cutie?"

Hearing Jay's words, Teena remarked,

"Cutie has also arrived, look."

Upon seeing Aahan, Jay put his sunglasses back on. Lalita was following him.

"Ulalala, Aahan, oh my darling, Lalita has arrived," Teena thought to herself, "God knows who Jay can like, God, he is so irritating."

Naina said, "Teena, you'll sit next to Aahan."

Teena replied, "No no, Aahan will sit next to Jay."

Naina looked surprised at Teena and thought, "What is Teena doing?"

Jay smiled at Aahan and said, "Cutie."

Aahan thought, "God, how can Jay like Teena, he is so irritating. I feel like hitting him with 7-8 shoes, he doesn't even know how to talk properly."

Annoyed, Aahan went to sit next to Jay.

Teena said, "Meera and Naina will sit together, Shahnaz and Yukati together, Lalita and I will sit together."

Meera whispered to Teena, "Everything is fine, but why aren't you sitting with Aahan?"

Teena whispered back to Meera, "Aahan likes Jay."