Travis Stoll x Reader ~ Stars and Moon

◘7 Minutes in Heaven◘

"What a beautiful night..." you say, looking up at the stars. You and your best friends were lying on the beach of Camp Half-Blood. It was way past curfew, but cleaning harpies weren't to hard to get away from. To your left was Annabeth Chase, your very best friend. Next to her lay Percy Jackson, her crush since... forever! Next to Percy was Grover Underwood, the satyr. One person away from your right was Connor Stoll. Then directly next to you, was your crush, Travis Stoll. He was Connor's older brother. You started liking Travis ever since you arrived at Camp Half-Blood. His sandy hair, chocolate brown eyes, and the mischievous glint he always had was... flawless. You couldn't believe he was lying next to you, and so close!

"It really is!" Annabeth said, "What's your favorite constellation?"

"Perseus!" Percy answered right away. You all laugh. That was Seaweed Brain, alright. Grover spoke out next.

"Lynx!" he said. You all look at him, confused.

"Why?" Annabeth asks. Grover shrugged.

"I've met a few!" You look at Travis, who was also looking at you. You roll your eyes.

"Lord of the Wild..." you mumble, and Travis laughs.

"Annabeth?" Percy asks. Annabeth gazes up at the sky, gray eyes sparkling.

"Andromeda" she said, after a few seconds. You nod. Andromeda was very brave and bold. It seemed like Annabeth.

"Let's see..." Connor and Travis say together, and everyone laughs. The Stoll brothers could be twins!

"They'll like the same constellation!" you say, and everyone grins.

"Gemini!" Connor says, and Travis nods.

"The brothers!" Travis says, and winks at you. You roll your eyes, and playfully punch him. Just touching him sends a spark through your heart. "What about you, (your name)?" you ask. You think for a second, looking up at the sky. It was so beautiful.

"I like Canis Major and Minor..." you say with a shrug, "but I guess I don't really know!" You and your friends watch the sky, until you hear the screech of a cleaning harpy.

"I smell naughty half-bloods out of cabins! Dinner for the harpies!" a hag screeched. You jumped to your feet.

"Come on!" shouts Percy, pulling out Riptide, "Let's go to my cabin!" You don't have much time to argue. The 3 cleaning harpies flew over the trees, smiling devilishly.

"Run!" calls Connor. You and your friends start to run to the Poseidon cabin. Then it happens. The branch that purposefully trips you. Your foot gets caught and you flip onto your stomach. You look up to see the harpies just above you. Any second, you'd be eaten. You try to reach for your pocket, which holds you magic sword, SharpRidge, but there wasn't time. You raise your hands to protect yourself, knowing that it wouldn't be enough.

"Great," you thought, closing your eyes, "This is how the daughter of (your godly parent) goes down. Not how I imagined." Then...

"(your name)!" a shout came from somewhere to your right. You open your eyes to see a sharp spear a few feet above your body. But it wasn't any spear... it was Travis'. The harpies scream and lunge, but they didn't want to be harmed. Travis quickly helps you up.

"Thanks..." you mutter.

"Can you run?" he asks softly, worry in his handsome eyes. You try not to blush, and you take a step forward... and limp.

"Walk? Yes. Run? Probably not that well..." you say. Travis nods. The harpies take another dive, and Travis waves them off with his spear.

"I'm going to carry you." he said, "I don't want to lose you to these demon grandmothers!" The harpies shriek at the insult. They were getting mad. You could barely process what he had said. He was going to carry you? Travis quickly picked you up, bridal-style, and started to run. The harpies followed. You could feel Travis' strong arms around you, and his heart was beating quickly. You finally reached the edge of the cabins.