Will Solace x Reader ~ Capturing His Heart

•7 Minutes in Heaven•

"Capture the Flag!" Chiron announced at the Dining Pavillon, "It will be held tonight, after dinner! Athena, lead by Annabeth Chase, will get the East Forest. Ares, lead by Clarisse La Rue, will get the West. You are now dismissed to your activities. Remember, by dinner, each cabin needs to have an alliance. If not, extra kitchen duty!" You look over at your best friend, Annabeth. You run over from (your godly parent)'s table to talk to her.

"Allience?" Annabeth asked with a grin. You smile back.

"Do you think I'll let Cabin (your cabin's number) help Clarisse?" you said. You and Annabeth hug. This girl was more your sister than ANY of your siblings! Annabeth stood up and looked around. Percy ran over, and almost ran you over.

"Watch it, Seaweed Brain!" you say, laughing.

"Sorry!" says Percy, "Just wanted to make alliances!" Annabeth nodded.

"Well, Poseidon and (your godly parent) so far, along with Athena. Great start!" Thalia wasn't here, so no Artemis or Zeus.

"Apollo? Or Hermes?" you asked.

"Hermes!" Annabeth decided. You tried not to look to disappointed. Your crush, Will Solace, was in the Apollo cabin. He had flawless, shaggy blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. He look like a perfect male surfer. You guys were really good friends, and did a ton together. You look over at Will, and see him looking at you. He walks over, as Connor and Travis Stoll jump over tables to get you. The Stoll brothers from Hermes get there first.

"Allience?" asks Connor and Travis sends you one of his elfish grins. Everyone knows that he likes you.

"Sure!" Annabeth said. Will still comes over.

"Guess you have enough alliances?" Will asks you. You nod, and look at the floor.

"Sorry... I wanted you, er, Apollo..." you say. Will shrugs and gives you a wide smile. Your heart flutters.

"That's okay... guess that we'll see who is better!" Will says.

"Is that a challenge, Solace?" you ask with a laugh. Will's eyes gleam.

"You bet!" he grins. You playfully punch his arm.

"You will loose!" you say.

"No! Um, Clarisse and I," he says with a shudder, "We'll totally win!"

"Well, we'll see who is better, since (your name) and Will have never been on different teams!" Percy says. Annabeth sends you a sly look. She knows about your crush. You give her your best death-glare. She grins. You roll your eyes.

"Well, see you later, (your name)..." Will says, smiling at you. You smile back, trying hard not to blush.

"Bye Will!" He turns and jogs toward the entrance of the Dining Pavillon.

"AND I'M TOTALLY GOING TO WIN!" shouts Will over his shoulder.

"Yeah right!" you call back. You and Will smirk at each other and laugh. Then Will runs to the archery range. You look at Annabeth.

"We better get the Ares' flag!" Annabeth and Percy laugh.

"We will!!!" Annabeth says, "I'll devise a plan by this afternoon. Wanna help, (your name)?"

"Sure!" you say, and look at Percy.

"I'm going to go down with Tyson to the beach. See you guys!"

"Bye Percy!" you say.

"See you later, Seaweed Brain!" Annabeth laughs. Percy rolls his sea-green eyes and walks away. You and Annabeth look at each other.