Chapter 4: Class S OAA

Ayanokouji POV

We arrived at the gym where numerous instructors awaited our presence, undoubtedly individuals recruited by my father. I am curious to know whether they will evaluate our competencies similarly as they have in previous years.

"Please have a seat. Your initial examination will be academic. We will assess you in the same manner as any other student. This test will encompass questions from all of the exams you have encountered throughout the year."

"Okay"

Everyone takes their seat

My position was situated behind a young lady adorned with vibrant magenta-pink hair. From the moment she graced the premises, she has been regarding me with a beaming countenance, an occurrence that I find rather peculiar. Furthermore, considering our mutual propensity for smiling abundantly, could we not be leading similar lives? Do you concur?

I commenced answering the examination by grasping the pencil.

I commenced the process of composing each page expeditiously, focusing on themes which I had already proficiently acquired at the tender age of eight. Furthermore, these very themes have resurfaced within my current observations throughout this year.

The exam had 50 questions, 10 questions per subject; mathematics, English, Japanese history, natural science, and chemistry.

After 15 minutes, I raised my hand handing over my answer sheet, out of the corner of my eye I saw my new classmates, some with a smile and some with a slight irritation.

The item was subsequently passed on by a young boy with dark brown hair after three minutes. This was then followed by the arrival of a girl with reddish-pink hair, who also handed it over. Lastly, the remaining two individuals simultaneously completed the transfer of the item.

"Well, now it is time to evaluate their examinations. However, before proceeding, I kindly request that they participate in physical tests. These tests will include running ten laps around the court, as well as performing fifty squats, fifty push-ups, and fifty sit-ups. Finally, they will be required to complete a series of jumps. Let us commence with the physical tests."

With that we begin to pay attention to the instructors, this brings me back to my old memories ... That girl with yellow hair reminds me of "that" girl, but there's no way it's her.

"Okay, start with her other exercise"

Unconsciously, all of us commenced the action. During this instance, the aforementioned boy displayed dissimilar qualities, while I took the lead, maintaining a nearly equivalent pace albeit with a slight advantage. The remaining individuals, through an inexplicable happenstance, came after us, displaying parity.

I have once again obtained a more significant lead compared to the initial margin, although I do not attach much importance to it. However, I am inclined to believe that the boy may harbour negative feelings toward me if he displays a frowning expression.

"Please proceed by walking towards this designated area, where the height of your jump will be measured. From this point, you may commence running."

This time, it was the girls who went first and one of them, the girl with reddish hair, made an impressive jump, surpassing the others. Following her, the boy also succeeded in surpassing the girl with dark blonde hair by executing a wide jump.

"Look how I jump more than you" Those words were said by my new classmates one who seemed to be competing with me unilaterally.

He successfully executed the jump, surpassing the others in terms of the margin and positioning himself at the forefront of the group.