Chapter 8: Class D

Ichinose POV

Class D was reclassified as our class due to the absence of Ryuuen during our final exam, for which I take full responsibility. If I had been more attentive, perhaps we would not have faced this setback. During spring break, I felt remorseful but found solace in someone's comforting presence - Ayanokouji. Despite not yet finding comfort in himself, he consoled and encouraged me. A year later, we crossed paths again, and his actions left a lasting impression on me.

Upon the conclusion of the class, I would like to visit a cafe with my friends.

"Honami Chan? What is this?"Amikura Chan asked me 

"What happened?"I ask her.

"In OAA have one class in second grade have one class called Class S and Ayanokouji Kun is in there."

What?!

Ayanokouji kun in the new class?!!

To access the Online Academic Affairs platform, I utilize my mobile device to search for a course titled Class S. Subsequently, upon locating the course, I observe the presence of Ayanokouji Kun within that particular class.

Upon reviewing the Class S student list, it has come to my attention that there are only 5 students listed, including the name of Ayanokouji. I am perplexed as I have not been made aware of the creation of a new class in the school. I am particularly puzzled as to why Ayanokouji has been placed in this newly formed class. Furthermore, the names of the other students listed are unfamiliar to me, yet they all seem to have achieved remarkable academic success, having received A+ grades across all statistical categories, including Ayanokouji.

Upon the sudden opening of the door, I observed the arrival of the Director with a group of five individuals, one of whom was the esteemed Ayanokouji Kun. I suspect the remaining individuals to be the Class S students.

I am pleased to note that Ayanokouji Kun has not revealed any information about leaving the school, which is of utmost importance.

Subsequently, my heart is experiencing a high level of excitement, and I am uncertain about the reason behind the sudden acceleration of my heart rate.

Do I like......

No way!!

 I believe that Ayanokouji kun is a close acquaintance who has been supportive and comforting to me regarding a sensitive issue from my junior high school days, where only his interests were prioritized. This realization has brought me joy and excitement, reflected in the increased rate of my heartbeat. 

And then the Director starts to talk about the new class.

Following their departure from our classroom, the Director proceeded to introduce him/herself formally, and my classmates engaged in discussions regarding various topics.

Distinguished guests, I would like to inform you that Kanzaki Kun approached my seat to share with me something quite saddening.

"In light of the circumstances, it is advised that you refrain from interacting with Ayanokouji as he is our opponent. Do you comprehend?"

Kanzaki Kun advises me to keep my distance from Ayanokouji Kun, but I desire to establish a closer friendship with him.

What should I do?

Have I been instructed by Kanzaki-kun to keep my distance from Ayanokouji-kun?