Chapter 10: He Holding Back!!?

Third Person POV

Ayanokouji Group

"Ayanokouji held back and he didn't tell us about this thing!!! How can't I am not angry ."Keisei is very angry.

Despite your current displeasure, it is important to inquire about the reasons behind his reserved behaviour. Everyone may harbour their secrets, correct? Tomorrow, Karuizawa san will elucidate for us the reasons behind his reticence. Agreed, Keisei Kun?"Airi tries to calm him down.

"Fine....."Keisei finally calmed down.

"The paramount issue here lies in the union of Kiyotaka and Karuizawa. It is truly inconceivable that they have come together." Akito said the important things.

"Yeah, I never imagined they would be together," said Keisei

"I am uncertain as to the reasons behind Kiyotaka's decision to date her. I harbour negative feelings towards her due to her consistently loud, egocentric, and arrogant behaviour. She frequently engages in conversations with the male students in our class in a condescending manner. I am perplexed by the qualities that have endeared her to Kiyotaka."Keisei said some anrgy.

"I'm sorry Yukimura-kun. Hmm ....my tendency to be noisy, egocentric, arrogant, and aloof without displaying any charm." Suddenly Karuizawa and her group come to their desk.

"Karuizawa what time are you coming?"Akito asked her.

"Just come right now. But I am glad I can hear someone say me bad things."Karuizawa answers Akito's question.

"Your disruptive behaviour, attitude, and self-centeredness have created resentment among others!! It is unclear why Kiyotaka is interested in you, as I would not choose to associate with someone who displays such characteristics!!"Keisei anrgy said to her.

Akito and Airi want to stop him keep saying to. And Karuizawa's face is very angry. Her group wants to try to make her calm down but this is too late.

"Please refrain from making negative comments about my boyfriend!! You do not know me well, as you have not made an effort to understand me, unlike Kiyotaka who actively tries to do so!! In Kiyotaka's eyes, my presence holds utmost importance, while you individuals rank second!! The same sentiment is reciprocated by me as well, with Kiyotaka always being at the forefront in terms of importance!!"

Keisei is unable to speak any further. Akito and Airi are trying to help him calm down. Karuizawa's face looks visibly angry and flushed. Her group is attempting to pacify her.

"Keisei/Keisei kun this enough."

"Karuizawa san calm down!! Of course, for Ayanokouji kun your status is always in the top one, OK?"Satou and Matsushita try to calm down.

"Karuizawa-san is a person whom you might not be familiar with because you haven't made an effort to get to know her!! She is known for being extremely friendly and benevolent, constantly providing us with valuable insights. It is suggested that we refrain from making negative remarks about Yukimura-kun in her presence and instead, prioritize accompanying Karuizawa-san. "Shinohara said with Kei.

Kei nodded and said, "The completion of the task depends on you being friends with Kiyotaka; therefore, gratitude is owed to my beloved boyfriend."And then she with her group go to a different table and go to buy drinks.

Keisei was very angry about sitting down

"Yukimu, you said so much," Haruka said to his.

"Why do you guys support her? You guys like her?"He asked his friends.

"In terms of personal preference, I do not have a strong liking for her. However, she has mentioned that the information provided is accurate. We have not made an effort to further acquaint ourselves with her. It seems that Kiyopon is inclined to engage in deeper interaction with her in the future, which might potentially lead to a closer relationship."Haruka said to Keisei.

Akito and Airi agree with what she said.

"The woman in question is Kiyotaka's girlfriend. It is ultimately his decision who he chooses to be in a relationship with. We do not hold the authority to dictate or hinder Kiyotaka's selection of his girlfriend, correct?"Akito asked him.

"Well, you guys have a reason....."

"Merely because you do not like her does not give you the right to influence others into disliking her as well?"Haruka said.

He nodded.

"Is it Kiyotaka's decision that we are his friends and we should support him, Keisei?"

"Fine, I will not do anymore."

"Good boy."Haruka touches his hair.

"But doesn't Airi like Kiyotaka??"Akito said important things.

"Yeah, don't worry Airi. You still have a chance with Kiyopon."Haruka tries to comfort Airi.

"I will try my best to do the new one," Airi said.