Chapter 7: Class C

Ryuuen POV

I emerged as the victor in the final exam of the Ichinose class, resulting in our class being assigned the status of Class C once again. Similarly, the formidable Sakayanagi was defeated in the final exam, resulting in a downgrade of his class from Class A to Class B. This defeat led to a significant deduction of points for the Sakayanagi class. Presently, Class A has amassed a total of 800 points, while Class B has 600 points. Our class, Class C, has accumulated 520 points, while the Ichinose class has obtained 480 points. Given this scenario, the Ichinose class need not be concerned. However, I am currently contemplating strategies to triumph over Sakayanagi and secure victory for our class.

I will emerge victorious in my confrontation with Sakayanagi, as he is the individual with whom I am determined to engage in combat once more, serving as the sole motivation for my continued presence in this institution.

Once Sakagami finished the class, the classmates began preparing to leave when Ibuki unexpectedly made a statement.

"What is this?"

"What?"I ask her.

"In OAA have one class in second grade have one class called Class S and Ayanokouji is in there."

What?

Hiyori,Ishizaki and Albert see Ayanokouji name in their phone too.

That monster in that class.

I open my phone to see the Class S of the second year.

And I see Ayanokouji's name in that class.

 Upon reviewing the Class S student list, I have observed that there are only 5 students present. However, I am puzzled by the inclusion of a certain student referred to as "the monster." I am curious as to why the school has created a new class and why Ayanokouji has been placed in it. I have also noticed unfamiliar names among the other students who all seem to excel with A+ grades in all subjects, except for the aforementioned "monster" who deliberately avoids showcasing his abilities. It appears there may be underlying circumstances at play here.

Upon checking the class points, as I was about to view them again, the door suddenly opened and I noticed that it was the Director entering with five individuals behind him. Among those individuals, I saw the monster that the Class S students encountered.

The Director introduced about what Class S is. 

Upon learning that Class B received 100 additional points, they expressed dissatisfaction. This is understandable as Class B now has a total of 700 points, bringing them closer together as a class compared to Class A. This has created a greater gap between our class and Class B.

However, it is uncertain whether Ayanokouji's absence from Class B would greatly increase the risk of losing and subsequently being demoted back to Class D.

Without his involvement, Class B lacks the necessary components to compete and achieve victory.

Perhaps Suzune will take action independently of Ayanokouji. However, I now find it simple to manipulate Class B and degrade them back to Class D.

Upon reviewing their OAA scores, I noticed that all of them achieved an A+ in all subjects. This situation has raised suspicion among individuals as to how individuals who were previously in Class D suddenly excelled in all subjects.

His classmates and he possess identical data. How is it possible for five individuals to share such a coincidence? This situation is quite amusing at the moment.

Only the presence of the monster in this school is acceptable to me, and if I desire to engage in a fight with it, our class no longer needs to select Class B.

Indeed, it is anticipated to be quite amusing.