Chapter 11: Worthy of my boyfriend~

Kiyotaka POV

After we go to each class we follow the Direction to come to the new classroom.

"Please note that a new teacher will join our class starting tomorrow. If you have any questions, feel free to ask before returning to your dormitory. Goodbye, everyone." after that, the Direction gets out of the classroom.

I did not expect all second-year students to come to our class before returning to the dormitory. Upon checking my old phone, I noticed that the majority of the messages were from Kei and Horikita. While in my room, I spotted a girl standing in front of my door, who turned out to be my girlfriend, Kei. Upon seeing me, she ran towards me.

"Kiyotaka! What happened?!? Why do you need to change the class!?"

"Go in my room and I will explain, OK?"I said with Kei and opened the door and let Kei in. We get in and suddenly Kei hugs me.

"What happened Kei?"

"I am deeply concerned about your well-being and would like to address the situation regarding your class designation!! I believe it would be best for both of us if you were to refrain from contacting me further!! I am feeling quite emotional and may need to take some time to process my feelings!!"

I observe Kei as her eyes glisten with tears and she embraces me tightly. Feeling remorse for her, I reciprocate the hug.

"Apologies for not informing you earlier, but I have also become aware of the situation today. I am sorry for causing you so much worry, Kei."

"Your presence is reassuring. I want you to know that I truly care about you, Kiyotaka. Does that make sense to you now?"

"Of course, I understand my cute girlfriend cares about me so much. I love you too Kei." In an unexpected moment, I met Kei's gaze, noticing the blush on her face that I found endearing. Acting impulsively, I leaned in to kiss her, catching her off guard.

"/////////"

"Yyyyou kisssss meee!?"Kei face more red.

"You like this present, Kei?"I ask Kei.

She nodded.

We sit in my bed and we are still hugging each other.

"So Kiyotaka, can you explain why the class change is necessary and how it relates to Amasawa san?

"Nmm....Well, it needs to be said so long.... But if Kei wants to know I will tell you about the reason... But promise don't tell anyone about this thing, ok?"

"Ok....."

"According to my family, my father is very focused on business and believes in a unique educational concept referred to as the 'White Room.' He has entrusted me to this facility to gain knowledge about life's necessities and acquire wisdom. Before attending my current school, I resided in the White Room, where I was considered a valued student with exceptional potential. My father wishes for me to remain in this environment indefinitely to fulfill his visions. However, feeling constrained by his lack of flexibility, I have sought independence. Consequently, I decided to rebel against my father's wishes and attend a different educational institution, where I have enjoyed three years of liberty. Unexpectedly, my father visited the school today and offered me the possibility of enjoying an additional two years of freedom on the condition that I move up to Class S."

Out of the blue, Kei kisses me. Although surprised, I find myself thoroughly enjoying the moment. Our kiss lingers for an extended duration until we eventually break apart due to overwhelming sensations. Kei gazes at me, intensifying his embrace and whispers,

"Thank you tell me about your past. If you need everything, I will try my best to satisfy you."

"Thank you, Kei."

Now I can say Kei Karuzawa is the only one important to me person.

"But why suddenly your father wants you to join that new class?"

"His production of the class and the origin of all students in that class can be traced back to The White Room."

"So that class students all come from there??"

"Yes."

"But Kiyotaka you said you are the one calling the masterpieces so you are better than them??"

"Of course."

"Worthy of my boyfriend~ "Kei said that very happy.

"Thank you."

I touch her beautiful hair.

Kei looks like a cat when I touch her hair.

"Now I have many points can use." 

"How many points you have tell me please~ "Kei uses very cute eyes to look at me.

"925000"

"What!? Why do you have that many points?"

"In light of the director's statement regarding the fairness of the school assigning 1000 class points equivalent to 100 thousand points per student, with each classroom consisting of 40 students, the total sum amounts to 4 million. As we are only 5 individuals, the 4 million is to be divided equally among us."

"It is so good."

"Well just remember you can't tell anything about what we are talking about. "

"Understand!"

"And if the class asks you why I need to change the class said the school needs me to change the new class and about my statistics just said Horikita planned to tell me to hold back and the school needs me to check the statistics again. Ok?"

"OK, I understand."

The clock is almost 10:00.

"At almost 10:00 you need to go back to your room. Tomorrow at 7:45 together go to school."

"Ok, bye Kiyotaka."

Kei and I kiss together.

We finish kissing Kei open the door and go back to her room.

And I send a message to Kushida.

'I'll not give you the points anymore.'

Kushida so fast answer me

'What do you mean?'

'I don't need anymore, goodbye.'

I send the message and put my phone on my desk and I see the phone has a message I know Kushida sent but I don't care and try to sleep.