[B1] ~Hot and Wet~

Please Don't Vote.

Sitting by the pool, Jennie heard small Toyota truck pull into her long, circular driveway. Her home was secluded in the woods, so if you heard a car, you had a visitor.

She heard the clanking of her tools as she grabbed them from the bed of her truck, indicating she would soon be strolling through the large gate of her backyard.

Jennie Kim was a lonely woman. She looked forward to Lisa's weekly visits and made sure she not only looked her best for her visits but was laid out on display for her viewing pleasure each time.

Today, her skimpy bikini was gold in color, and more string than triangle. She lay there shimmering by the poolside, her bronzed skin covered lightly with oil. As Lisa walked into her yard, she arched her back a bit with a soft moan to get her attention. Lisa dropped her skimmer.

"Why, Ms. Kim. I had no idea you'd be here," she said coyly as she grinned. Lisa set her other tools down by the diving board and went back to pick up the long pole she'd dropped, making sure she had a good view of her behind as she bent over.

"Don't worry about me, poolgirl, I will just stay out of your way while you work your magic with your arsenal of tools." Jennie giggled as she watched her staring. She loved her accent. It alone turned her to goo. "If you need me to move, I can. Just let me know if you need me in a different position, I mean location." She coquettishly giggled and bit her lip.

Lisa nearly choked on her gum. She always looked amazing, and the flirting was a regular occurrence that she looked forward to each week. She would always be rubbed with oil, her golden hair shining in the sunlight, and barely any fabric covering a body that should be illegal to cover. She was a hottie, and she knew it. Lisa loved the way she looked at her too. Like she was a hunk of meat, and she was a starving woman. Even that was a turn-on. "I will, Ms. Kim. Right now, your position is fine, but if I need you to move, I will let you know." She proceeded to take off her shirt, exposing her ripped abs, golden from the sun. Her shorts rode low on her hips, leaving little to the imagination.

Oh My God! Is it possible she gets better looking each week? Her tanned, toned body moved like liquid gold as she went about setting up the vacuum and checking the pump. Lisa was walking around the pool with the skimmer and was almost to where she was sitting.

"Lisa, would you mind," she held up her brown bottle of oil as she approached, "I think it's time for me to flip over and I want to make sure I am completely covered in oil." Jennie wanted her close, her strong hands on her body. She would make this a good day. "Come on, girl, don't be shy, I won't bite... unless you ask nicely." She winked and watched her set down the pole and walk over to her. Lisa had a grin on her face that she would never be able to hide.

"Ms. Kim, I told you, anything you need, just ask." Lisa took the oil from her as Jennie flipped over onto all fours, smoothing her towel out onto the chair. The position she was in made her cock stand at attention. The smell of the coconut oil in the air was just adding to the erotic scene playing out before her.

Lisa didn't wait for her to lay flat, she immediately poured some oil in her hand and started to work it into the backs of her thighs. She felt her press back into her hand and heard her moan as soon as her hand touched her heated skin.

"Mmmm, Lisa, that feels so nice. Don't forget to get around the edges of the suit. I don't want to get burned." Jennie stayed on all fours, as her hands now slid over her ass, her fingers slipping just under the fabric of her suit.

Lisa climbed onto the lounge chair, kneeling behind her. Then she held the open bottle of hot oil over her arched back, and let a few drops hit her skin. Jennie moaned once more, and this time rocked back against her rock-hard cock, which was practically peeking above the low waistband of her shorts.