Simply Irresistible

Jisoo looked over at her daydreaming friend and roommate, her eyes wide open as she stared at the professor. She followed Jennie's eyes as she bent down to pick up a piece of paper, her tight ass flexing in the tan kakis that were molded to her body. It had been like this all year. Jennie would come to class and just stare, dreaming about them on some remote beach location, she was sure.

Jisoo kicked her under the desk, laughing as she gave a small shriek.

"OW! What in the hell was that for??" Jennie yelled snapping out of her stupor.

"You so need to get laid Jen." Jisoo laughed, the comment causing the dead silent room to look at the blushing blonde.

"I'm sorry if I high standards... unlike you!" Jennie yelled, rubbing the splintering pain in her shin.

Lisa looked up briefly from the piece of paper she had just picked up, her dark eyes landing on Jennie Kim, the blonde in the front row, who was currently rubbing her shin and yelling loudly at her brunette friend. She smirked to herself, seeing her friend explain something with her hands, noting that it was sexual in nature by the blush on reddening Jennie's face, and the lewd look on her friend's face.

"You were dreaming about her again..." Jisoo practically shouted, smiling at her embarrassed friend. She started making hand gestures for some of the more colourful things that she Jennie was thinking about.

Jennie shrunk in her seat, hoping that the professor had not heard Jisoo's loudmouth.

"Shut up before she hears you!" Jennie scolded.

She looked up, looking directly into the smirking face of her history teacher. Her hair was prefect as usual, her eyes were dark, chocolate and creamy. Jennie swooned in her seat, her dark maroon sweater showing off her muscular frame. Jennie went into fantasy mode once more, tuning out Jisoo's constant chatter.

Jennie could see them together, could see her soft lips pressing kisses all over her bare skin. Could taste the way her salty skin would be like, could see her hands brushing through her hair. Jennie's lips parted, and she was once again ripped from her dreaming.

Lisa chuckled, from the blank look on Jennie's beautifully face to her friend's comment. If things were different Lisa found herself thinking how she would be more than gladly help out.

"I'm sooo gonna kick your ass after class." Jennie laughed, punching her friend in the arm when she wouldn't quit yammering on and on.

"Why don't you just talk to her, Jen... she's hot... and she looks at you all the time. You should have seen the gleam in her eyes when I told everyone about your lack of action in the sack. Talk to her about your grade..." Jisoo was interrupted by the loud bell.

They stood slowly from their seats; Jennie being pushed from behind by Jisoo who was leading her down towards the front. "Ms. Manoban... Jennie here wants to talk to you..." Jisoo laughed, practically pushing Jennie on her lap. Jennie recovered quickly, smoothing down the non-existent wrinkles in the front of her shirt.

Jisoo winked obviously at her before leaving, making sure the two were alone.

"I'm sorry about Jisoo... she a little..." Jennie paused looking for the right word.

"Loud?" Lisa provided, the first word coming to mind. Lisa was still smiling from her earlier comment, the idea of Jennie in her bed making her pulse begin to speed up.

"Exactly... um... anyways... I wanted to talk to you about my grade... I'm not doing so well, and I know the midterm is coming up... is there any extra credit?" Jennie asked, her body moving a tad bit closer to her. Jennie couldn't help the butterflies in her belly, or the increase in her blood as it circulated twice as fast.