Chapter 10 : He's Back

Nikisha's POV

"Janay hurry the hell up, by the time your out of the bathroom im gunna be 60" i screamed at her thought the bathroom door "chill im coming" she opened the door and i pushed her out the way and walked in "you dont need to push i was coming out anyway" i rolled my eyes at her "shut up curly" "fat head" mum walked past "if you both dont stop arguing im gunna throw you both out the window" we laughed "were gunna be late because of you" "is it my fault your bathroom is crap, i didnt ask you to use mine" i gave her the dirtiest look in the world and slammed the door in her face, i turned around and went to turn the shower on. 

After doing my daily routines in the bathroom i walked to my bedroom to try and find something to wear, i opened my closet, there was soo much clothes i didn't know what to put on, i sat on my bed in my towel and just stared at my closet "what do i wear" i said to myself and just then my phone went off, i picked it up to see that it was a text from craig, i instantly smiled, every time i see his name i smile

Text Craig : hey beautiful you ready for the first day of hell xxx  

I laughed to myself is it really that bad there?  

Me: hey :) .. Not so much and im struggling to find something to wear xxx 

Craig: im sure you'll find something, you always look nice :)  

Me: thanxs, ill see you later okay .. Love you xxx  

Craig: love you to xxx. 

I put my phone down and just flopped my body on my bed, i didn't really want to go to collage today, i hate being a new girl its like being an outcast "NIKISHA!!" Janay screamed my name "what do you want" i shouted back to her, she barged into my room "Haven't you heard of knocking?" "Do you never moan?" "What do you want janay" "can i borrow your silver peace  

Neckless" "NO" "but it will go good with my outfit" she gave me a puppy dog look "jay dont you have one already" "no thats gold nd im not wearing gold today" "your so weird, its over there" i pointed to my jewellery box " thanks sis" she skipped over to it and took it out "if you loose it I'll kill you"she gave me a sarcastic smile "i wont" she skipped out the room and slammed the door, i bet shes going to wear that short ass shorts. I wasnt bothered to stress over what i was going to wear so i just put on my converses, chinos , white vest top and a blazer.  

"Janay are you ready yet?" "Yeahh hold on" she came walking out of her room looking like she was going to a party wearing shorts, a blue and white top and blue blazers "ummm janay?" "Yes" "where do you think your going" "its hot outside leave me alone" she walked passed me and down the stairs, i shook my head at her "mum were going now" i shouted from the front door" she came running down the stairs like she was getting chased, me and janay started laughing "okayy guys be safe" "mum did you really run down the stairs like that to say that" "well to be honest i tripped" janay almost died with laughter "ok ok janay we need to go" "ok keep your weave on" "niggah i dont wear weave"I flicked my hair to one side. "just get out the house" mum said, shes tired of us arguing for sure. "and if you mess the car up your paying for it with your life" i started laughing, why would she buy janay an Audi r8 anyway, even though she got me one too.. 

We got into the car and janay decided that she wanted to take a 7hour mirror check "janay!" "Hahaha ok" she finally started the car and we was off, in a way im really excited and scared at the same time to start this new collage especially as were freshman who knows whats gunna happen the only reason im not that scared is because craig and chres go there so at least we know some one. The drive was very long but we eventually got there when we pulled up in the parking lot we saw a lot of people "ummm jay, how are we gonna find the boys" "i dont know but im not getting out of this car."