Chapter 5 : Problems Part 2

Janay’s POV:

I was stuck in that moment when you can't move nor speak I didn't know what to do I couldn't scream I was so scared... And all this time I was thinking that I would never see him again or feel his touch.As I slowly opened my eyes I saw them; I saw those light blue hypnotic eyes, I lay there looking speechless and I hear him whisper something into my ear " I told u we would be together forever" he whispers as he kissed my neck. "Why are you doing this" I said with a weak voice, he got up and sat beside me on my bed. "So we can be together" A long wave of silence came, I breathed “Kieron" I said his name after a moment I didn't know what else to say, I still love him but he's to damn crazy to be in my life, he chases away anyone that comes close to me and he broke his promises too many times.

 "Janay I know I hurt u and done some stupid stuff in the past but..." I stopped him before he could finish his sentence. “Please don't Kieron..... You know what I'm gunna say and I'm so sorry but I can't I just can't" I said as I sat up on my bed. He looked down at his hands for a moment and sighed then looked back up at me "Please Janay I love you" he said with a pleading voice and sorrow in his eyes. "Kieron please don't say that". “But it’s true Janay I love you with all my heart and no matter how much times you try to get rid of me I will always come back because" he paused for a second "because your my other half and you’re the girl that stole my heart and never gave it back" he said as he looked deep into my eyes.

 We looked at each other for a while and then he got up and slowly walked  to my mirror and looked at my pictured stuck on the side, I could see him smiling at the picture of me in my cheerleading uniform " U look nice in this picture" he said as he turned around to me. "Thanks..." I said with a smile on my face. After that all he did was smile and carried on looking at the pictures "Kieron." i stared at him. "Yeah" "how the hell did you get into my room anyway?" I said raising my voice a bit, he chuckled "it’s not funny Kieron u could have killed me in my sleep or raped me" "I would never do tha.t"

“Well I'll never underestimate you again" I said under my breath trying so he wouldn't hear me but unfortunately he did. "What do you mean?" He asked. "Huh? Ooo nothing" I lied “you haven't even answered my question... How did you get into my room?" "Through your window" he said casually as he pointed to it. "But I closed all my windows before I left." i furrowed my eyebrowa at the thought. "Well if u spend a lot of time in jail you learn a few tricks" he said playing with his top. I remember the first time he went to jail, I almost died I thought I would never see him again until he came out two weeks before my birthday and that's where it all went wrong, he started to act funny and stop any guy from coming near me.. He went so out of control that he put one of my best friends in hospital and that's how we broke up.

I looked at him as he leaned against my make-up table playing with a string from his top to be honest... he looks soo sexy "Kieron what if I told you I found someone else?" I asked trying to inform him about the date I have coming up so he wouldn't freak out if he saw me, His head shot up so fast that I flinched “well have you?" He asked with worry in his eyes. "You didn't answer my question again" I said playing with my fingers, I shifted in my bed. "Janay you know me, I don't like seeing you with..." I stopped him again. "I know I know, why can't you just let me live my life Kieron if you love me so much let go it’s better for both of us" I said as I stood up and walked towards him.    

Nikisha POV::

I woke up in the middle of the night with a pure Unwanted headache and still replay the argument with Shaun...I hate it, the silence is unbearable. I get up and walk sheepishly to the kitchen and grab myself a cup of water. Something’s not right, Janay should be asleep by now but I hear talking from her room. I quickly and of course quietly run to my room and wake up Shaun to tell him. “She’s probably on her phone or something" Shaun said as he turned his back to me and pulled the covers over his head. "Stop acting like this, you know janay won't be talking on the phone at this time of the night" I said almost shouting at him. He sighed and got up "if you just made me get out of the bed for no reason I'm gunna kill you" he said as he yawned "yeah yeah now hurry up."