Chapter 13 : Hurt

Nikisha's POV:

"Babe did you see Natasha’s face when she missed the swing and fell in the pool.." Craig burst out laughing as he closed the front door. "Yes I did.. She better think twice about picking a fight with my sister.." I laughed at the thought.. Natasha wanted to fight Janay because jay had Kieron first, I mean c'mon and Janay didn't wanna fight so I filled in her place I didn't even touch the girl but yet she managed to injure herself. I swerved that punch the niggie try throw at me like please sister ... then eventually she slipped and fell in the pool Hahaha!!

"Well I'm just gonna go take a shower now.. I'm drained.." Jay said as she walked upstairs to her room she looked upset for some reason "Hey baby  ... Wait for me." Chres jogged after her and picked her up bridle stile and walked up the stairs, she giggled and kissed his cheek, i decided to do the same its been a long day i looked at my phone and it was 12.43 I rubbed my eyes and walked towards my room and got ready for my shower  ..."Mmm baby I didn't know you wanted too." Craig laughed as he jumped onto my bed and opened his legs.."Nuh uh .. Not even I'm getting into the shower and when I'm done your gonna do the same .. Because you are starting to smell ripe..  My God Craig!" I laughed as I walked in to the bathroom and locked the door behind me." Babe let me in!" Craig banged on the door, i smiled to myself... What am i going to do with this boy

The shower felt sooo good oh my gosh, pure sex as some people say haha.. "Babe you done yet ." I shouted to Craig who was now having the shower. "Yeah I'm done" he said as he opened the door and walked towards me, dressed in a white vest top and basketball shorts. “Why don't you ever walk around shirtless..." I grinned at him and bit my lip as he sat on the bed.. "Hmmm why don't you walk around in your bra.." He smirked at me. "That reminds me why don't you just take off your top now." His eyes darkened and he crawled on top of me. "Craig babe, snap out of it." I was giggling so much, his freaky side is soo hot, I tried to wriggle out of his grasp but shit his so strong... "Craig! Did you hear that.." He stopped and i sat up and put the strands of hair behind my ear. "Hear what?" His voice was deep and pretty much sexy.."Go check what it is.." I pushed him off my bed.. "And you’re coming with me.." He pulled me by my arm and pushed me out of the door first.. And to my surprise Janay and Chres were outside their room too... 

Janays POV:

"What are you guys doing here" I whispered to Craig and Keisha who were in the corridor with us.. "I heard the door.." Keisha said .."No you didn't , you just didn't want me get some.." Craig whined.. "Really?!?" I sighed and grabbed Keisha’s arm. " Let's go.." "Dude you was about to hit that.." I heard chres getting happy i shook my head ..BOYS!! "So what are you doing out here?" Nikisha asked me as we walked down the stairs.. "Well I heard the door and chr-" I looked at her the fool wasn't even listening to me.. "Nikisha are you even lis-" she turned my head towards the door.. OH MY GOSH!! He- he .. Okay so we get down stairs and there is a really hot guy standing in front of us he had the most amazing eyes ive ever seen, he looks a bit too old for us anyway he kind of looked a bit like Chris evens, he had short brown hair, a light skin completion and bushy but nicely shaped eyebrows "Urmm hi." He waved at us and smiled. Keisha looked at me with wide eyes. Reading her mind I knew exactly what she was thinking.. "Hey sweetie.." Mum said as she walked towards the guy with a glass of wine. Sweetie?!? She definitely didn't know we was here.. He bent down and kissed her on the lips.. She's DATING?!? .. Me and Keisha coughed at the same time startling both of them.. "Keisha, Janay.." Mum looked at us both and blushed hard and so did the guy.. "What time do you call this young lady.." I folded my arms and questioned her. "Excuse me." She laughed at us  ..."Aren't you Gonna introduce us  ..." Keisha smiled." These must be your two girls you wouldn't stop talking about.." He laughed held out his hand to mine.." You must be Janay, she told me that you had amazing eyes and its true.." I blushed hard as he spoke then he kissed my knuckles.." And you must be Nikisha, ahh yes I remember now the girl with the dimples and infectious but beautiful smile." He kissed her hand and she blushed more than me.. "Hey what's going on down there I hear- “chres and Craig stopped behind us and stared. "Whoa." They both said at the same time making me a Keisha giggle. “And you two must be Craig and Chresanto.. Rosslyn told me how her two girls are finally dating two respectable young men.." He smiled triumphantly. I looked over at Nikisha and she instantly grabbed her arm.. "So mum are you gonna tell us who Mr is ?" Nikisha asked as she stared at him.. "Ohhh of course...guys this is David" she smiled and paused for a bit "my boyfriend" Nikisha mouth dropped open "would have guessed" i said "I’m guessing you haven't told them yet" he said "nope" she looked at me and mouthed sorry "I’m hoping i can get to know you guys better, i think we would get along very well" i looked at mum and she shrugged "mmhhhmmm" Nikisha said and i smiled, i don’t know how i feel about her dating, it feels weird. "Were just Gonna go back upstairs" Craig said, i turned around "ok" "nice to meet you David" Chres said "you to" the boys went back upstairs "umm we might as well go to" "yeah I’m tired" mum looked at us weird "okay girls, no funny busyness up there" she looked serious, i gave her a big smile and then smiled at David "goodnight" we both said "goodnight" he said and we walked back to our rooms.