Chapter 17: Just beacuse im adopted!

Nikisha's POV

sitting in my livingroom texting ciara, shes having boyfriend problems, like i havent got enough problems myself, her and Jacob have just started dating and already they've had soo much arguments. "and hes just acting like a complete jerk" she continued to moan "well maybe you should just talk to him and tell him how you feel" "its not that easy nikisha, hes too busy with his football games and he doesnt even have enough time for me" "but i dont get it, how is he spending soo much time at football if craig doesnt and they both play for the same team, are you sure hes going to football" "yea im sure, we go together because i have cheerleading practice around the same time" "ohh okayy" "and talking about that, why dont you and Janay join cheerleading we need more people" craig walked in the room eating sweets, i looked at him and continued talking "we are but we've just been busy that all" "try out tommorow we've got a free day" "okay then, ill talk to you later i gotta go" "okay then see ya". craig sat next to me with his mouth full off sweets "you really need to calm down on all the sweets" he smiled " not a chance" i shook my head, mum and David came jogging down the stairs laughing, when they saw me they stopped, i sighed "you alright" mum said, i nodded my head "okay me and David are just gunna go get something from the shop need anything?" "nope im good" "how about you craig?" "no thank you" "okay be good" they walked out the door. i sat there texting Janay whiles craig played on the Ps3, janays gunna kill him, shes on her way home with chres "babe my sisters on her way back are you sure you wanna be playing her Ps3" he shrugged "im not using her red controll so she wont moan that much" "your brave". 15 minuts later Janay and Chres walked in, i looked at chres and gave him a death glear "errrm hey nikisha" "hi" i said plainly, i dont like what he put Janay through, that was hell "we cool?" he asked with a grin on his face "whatever knucklehead" Janay raised her eyebrow and i smiled at him, "can i talk to you real quick" janay asked "sure" we walked into the kitchen and i sat on the stool "whats up" "have you heard from... you know" i sighed and looked down, i forgot about that "no they said shes back at my old house but i dont know if shes gunna come, i really dont want leave Janay this is my home and without you guys it wont feel like home" she smiled at me and put her hand on my shoulder "dont worry sis im sure mum wont let her take you". out of nowhere the boys started spraying us with water witha water gun, "arhhhh CHRES im gunna kill you" janay shouted and chased him out of the kitchen, i ran to the sink and got the spray and started spraying Craig "what is your problem" he ran around the table and grabbed onto me, he took the spray outta my hand and sprayed us both. "are you crazy now were both wet!?" "i don't mind at least we get to have a shower together" he winked at me and i hit his arm, what am i going to do with this boy. i heard Janay screaming in the living room, ohh no mums gunna kill us if the living room is wet, i ran into the living room soaking wet and Jay was on the floor with chres on top of her with the water gun "stop, mums gunna kill us" chres turned around "ohh shit" he got up and pulled janay up, Janay kicked him in the leg and he fell down "thats what you get for getting my hair wet" i started laughing, "we need to get this place dryed up ASAP" .

15minutes later mum walked in with david with shopping bags "hey mum" we said, the boys were upstairs "hey, janay your back" "yea" "wait don't you girls have skl today" "yea but we have a half day we start at 10, there doing some kind of inspection thing" "ohh okay, well you know its ten to nine soo you better start getting ready or your going to be late" janay sighed and slid down the chair like a lazy cow hahaha "looks like someone doesn't want to go to skl" mum said laughing "but its soooo long" "come on" i grabbed janays legs and dragged her towards the stairs.

~

Janay's POV

"Are you guys ready yet?" i shouted as i put my jacket on, it was kinda chilly and it was in the middle of july, it was some crazy weather change. Nikisha and craig came jogging down the stairs "why on earth do you two look like twins, i thought we were the ones that looked alike" nikisha giggled "i put this on first then he decided to copy" nikisha was wearing jeans shorts, black red and white jordans and a red American eagle top and craig was wering jeans, the same jordans and the same american eagle top. "lies i had it on first" "no you didnt" i rolled my eyes "i dont care, where is that big headed boy?" obviously talking about chres, he takes forever to get ready and hes not even a girl. "why you always gotta call me bighead" chres walked slowly down the stairs with his arms crossed "because i love you" i giggled and grabbed his hand "chop chop or we're going to be late"